Default The death of film...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/23/te...kodak.html?hpw

Sad.
HK HK is offline

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/23/te...kodak.html?hpw

Sad.

*Not* progress.

On Jun 23, 7:52*am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/23/te...kodak.html?hpw

Sad.

Yes, it is. I saw it on the news last night. The funny thing, Harry
thinks it's sad too! The same person that says he doesn't manipulate
photos. All pros will tell you one of the most amazing things about
Kodachrome is that it makes nature's greens much more vibrant!

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:00:05 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Jun 23, 7:52*am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/23/te...kodak.html?hpw

Sad.

Yes, it is. I saw it on the news last night. The funny thing, Harry
thinks it's sad too! The same person that says he doesn't manipulate
photos. All pros will tell you one of the most amazing things about
Kodachrome is that it makes nature's greens much more vibrant!

Great film - all done in post processing in the lab.

I loved the slide film.

Well, there's still Fuji film - the Reala for film and Sensia for
slides - it's good film, but it's not Kodachrome.

Maybe I should head out and see if I can find a few rolls just for old
times sake.

wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:52*am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/23/te...kodak.html?hpw

Sad.

Yes, it is. I saw it on the news last night. The funny thing, Harry
thinks it's sad too! The same person that says he doesn't manipulate
photos. All pros will tell you one of the most amazing things about
Kodachrome is that it makes nature's greens much more vibrant!

Great film - all done in post processing in the lab.

I loved the slide film.

Well, there's still Fuji film - the Reala for film and Sensia for
slides - it's good film, but it's not Kodachrome.

Maybe I should head out and see if I can find a few rolls just for old
times sake.

That's a great idea, buy the stuff up!

Gossip about Film Industry,Film Stars,Their Lives and Lifestyle praj General 0 April 11th 09 05:26 PM
The Death of RBP riverman General 34 November 15th 07 07:56 AM
Death Wish? Joe ASA 67 September 7th 07 06:41 PM
Death Roll anyone? Bart ASA 5 September 2nd 07 03:19 AM
Cheney caught on film, Bush SR. caught on film Gould 0738 General 35 September 15th 04 08:33 PM