Default Good story and good photos

....and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson

"John H" wrote in message
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a former Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in Chief?

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:57:06 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a former Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in Chief?

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

Now I'm not saying you're stupid, Donnie, but....

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a former Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in Chief?

Ask your buttfaced friend Harry how it's done.

On Jun 16, 12:13*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:57:06 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a former Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in Chief?

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

Now I'm not saying you're stupid, Donnie, but....
--

John H

I will! That Don is as dumb as a post..........or Harry......

HK HK is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:36:05 -0400, John H penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...and even true!
|
|http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp

As this ship serves with distinction, it would be deserving if it was
treated to the opportunity afforded the following ships:

USS West Virginia
USS Nevada
USS Tennessee
USS California
USS Maryland
USS Pennsylvania

Remember your history lessons?

Battleships sold for scrap?

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:45:50 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:36:05 -0400, John H penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...and even true!
|
|http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp

As this ship serves with distinction, it would be deserving if it was
treated to the opportunity afforded the following ships:

USS West Virginia
USS Nevada
USS Tennessee
USS California
USS Maryland
USS Pennsylvania

Remember your history lessons?

That sounds like something Harry would say. Why would you wish that on
any ship?

wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:36:05 -0400, John H penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...and even true!
|
|http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp

As this ship serves with distinction, it would be deserving if it was
treated to the opportunity afforded the following ships:

USS West Virginia
USS Nevada
USS Tennessee
USS California
USS Maryland
USS Pennsylvania

Remember your history lessons?

That sounds like something Harry would say. Why would you wish that on
any *ship?
--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson- Hide quoted text -

Because he has nothing but disdain for the military that kept his fat,
nasty, lazy useless, ass safe because he was way too much of a pussy
to do anything for himself.

On Jun 16, 1:39*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:27:49 -0400, HK penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|Gene Kearns wrote:

| On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:36:05 -0400, John H penned the following well
| considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:
|
| |...and even true!
| |
| |http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
|
| As this ship serves with distinction, it would be deserving if it was
| treated to the opportunity afforded the following ships:
|
| USS West Virginia
| USS Nevada
| USS Tennessee
| USS California
| USS Maryland
| USS Pennsylvania
|
| Remember your history lessons?
|

|Battleships sold for scrap?

Nope. Before that....

Didn't the steel used in the new ship sorta have a similar experience
already?

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:01:44 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

On Jun 16, 1:39*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:27:49 -0400, HK penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|Gene Kearns wrote:

| On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:36:05 -0400, John H penned the following well
| considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:
|
| |...and even true!
| |
| |http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
|
| As this ship serves with distinction, it would be deserving if it was
| treated to the opportunity afforded the following ships:
|
| USS West Virginia
| USS Nevada
| USS Tennessee
| USS California
| USS Maryland
| USS Pennsylvania
|
| Remember your history lessons?
|

|Battleships sold for scrap?

Nope. Before that....

Didn't the steel used in the new ship sorta have a similar experience
already?

Have you figured out why Gene would make such a wish for a ship?

Good news story Don White General 0 April 8th 09 02:14 PM
Good news story Tom Francis - SWSports General 5 January 7th 09 04:14 PM
Ot Good News Story Don White General 1 June 10th 06 01:38 AM
Good News story.. Don White General 6 October 25th 05 01:40 PM
A good news story! Don White General 9 September 14th 04 12:42 AM