Default Trickle down Obamanomics

Every now and then I'd employ university people on a part time or
consulting basis. These guys had full time jobs at the university but
wanted to work on stuff I did for extra money. I know that ALL of
them voted for Obama although I never discuss politics at work cuz I
b'leve nobody should know the bosses politics One of em even told me
he thought profit was immoral.
Now, the university has cut its budget by a huge amount due to the
recession and all of them are due to lose their jobs within a year.
Suddenly, I have become very popular with all these guys calling me to
see if I might have work for em. I politely tell em that I am ramping
down and expect to have no employees within 6 months. Privately, I
think it serves em right for being foolish enough to believe in
Obamanomics.
Obama shovels money into the pockets of his cronies and we are to
believe it will somehow trickle down to everyone else. Did these guys
believe in Reagans trickle down economics too? Obama gives every
indication that he will punish employers so anybody with good sense is
reducing numbers of employees. Obama does not believe in profit
(consider what Michelle advised college grads about working for non-
profits instead of profit companies) so why should we put ourselves in
his line of fire.
They voted for it and now they are slaves. Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:21:36 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

They voted for it and now they are slaves. Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.

Would you say this if Obama were white?

Silly ass.

wrote:
They voted for it and now they are slaves. *Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.

Would you say this if Obama were white?

Silly ass.

Yes, I would. The fact that you notice that he is not white makes you
racist.

wrote:

They voted for it and now they are slaves. Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.

Would you say this if Obama were white?

Silly ass.

If Obama were white, Hillary would be president. Therefore the answer
is 'no'.

Silly.
--
John H

"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important.
I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of a rich mahogany."
jps jps is offline

wrote:
They voted for it and now they are slaves. *Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.

Would you say this if Obama were white?

Silly ass.

Yes, I would. The fact that you notice that he is not white makes you
racist.

No one was talking about plantations or massa Bush, massa Clinton,
massa Bush, massa Reagan.

Who's the racist?

wrote:
They voted for it and now they are slaves. *Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.

Would you say this if Obama were white?

Silly ass.

Yes, I would. *The fact that you notice that he is not white makes you
racist.

No one was talking about plantations or massa Bush, massa Clinton,
massa Bush, massa Reagan.

Who's the racist?

I did talk about the big gubmint plantation during the Clinton admin
and Massa Bubba. It always amazes me to see libs reveal their own
racism while thinking themselves pure.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
They voted for it and now they are slaves. Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.
Would you say this if Obama were white?
Silly ass.
Yes, I would. The fact that you notice that he is not white makes you
racist.

No one was talking about plantations or massa Bush, massa Clinton,
massa Bush, massa Reagan.

Who's the racist?

I did talk about the big gubmint plantation during the Clinton admin
and Massa Bubba. It always amazes me to see libs reveal their own
racism while thinking themselves pure.

You boys sure dance the backup two-step when you are called out on your
racism.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:13:27 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
They voted for it and now they are slaves. Maybe thye should go ask
Massa Obama for work on the big gubmint plantation.
Would you say this if Obama were white?
Silly ass.
Yes, I would. The fact that you notice that he is not white makes you
racist.
No one was talking about plantations or massa Bush, massa Clinton,
massa Bush, massa Reagan.

Who's the racist?

I did talk about the big gubmint plantation during the Clinton admin
and Massa Bubba. It always amazes me to see libs reveal their own
racism while thinking themselves pure.

You boys sure dance the backup two-step when you are called out on your
racism.

Plantation and massa are indicators of cultural terrets.

It's lots easier to identify folks by skin color and labels,
accompanied by all the cultural stereotypes. It's a leftover from a
soon to be bygone era.

When my kids saw Charlie Brown Christmas on TV this past year, their
first comment was: What's up, why are al the kidsl white?

Frogwatch and his contemporaries in rec.boats will be among the last
generations of prejudiced crackers.

Obamanomics.... BAR[_2_] General 131 May 23rd 09 01:34 AM
solar panel trickle chargins John Electronics 14 April 25th 08 02:10 PM
VW Trickle Charge Solar Panel ... question Sir Thomas of Cannondale Cruising 6 January 13th 08 12:36 AM
Solar Trickle Charger Quint Cruising 4 March 1st 07 01:44 PM