Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Justhates house is gone........

Hey, cocksucker....did you find your house yet on Google Earth?
Are you still claiming you live in your Neighbors Garage? I wouldn't
****ing doubt it. Sleeping right next to your Daughter, who's right
next to the minibike, who's right next to your poor, long-suffering
Wife.
Latitude and Longitude.... That wouldn't sound familiar to a ****ty
canoe driver, would it?
Funny thing though........ justhate won't know what I'm talking about
when I say Latitude and Longitude......
Does Google Earth lie????? Do Satellites lie? Gee, if they lie, your
Military is in DEEP ****.... Take away their satellite communication,
and they're whipped.

Something you won't see in JustHates' village.. Don White General 12 April 25th 09 03:12 PM
OT - New PC in da house.. D-unit[_2_] General 25 April 16th 08 01:29 PM
Hey Oz, Can you see your house? Joe ASA 3 February 2nd 07 02:26 PM
House Boat Brian Shearer Boat Building 2 March 16th 04 02:45 AM
6v house batteries Vito Electronics 2 August 13th 03 05:23 AM