HK HK is offline

Default Something you won't see in JustHates' village..

Don White wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html

This looked damned good to me:

http://www.tourismpei.com/pei-dining

On Apr 24, 3:28*pm, "Don White" wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html

Wow, simply amazing!

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html

This looked damned good to me:

http://www.tourismpei.com/pei-dining

Prince Edward Island is a beautiful spot in late spring, summer and early
fall.
If you get up near Cavendish, say hi to Anne of Green Gables for me.

Senior Member

On Apr 24, 3:48*pm, wrote:
On Apr 24, 3:28*pm, "Don White" wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html

Wow, simply amazing!

I wonder why they wear bedpans on their heads? You are right though,
you won't see that here. The soldiers who march here are real veterans
of real wars and they march for their fallen brothers, not for some
silly prince... Either way. It was a great day at the track today.
Minimal ruts and nice soft mud to fall in. Of course The Mouse didn't
go down. I don't think she has had a spill this season. I have had a
bunch.. Oh well, time to go clean the mud out of my ear

Life is good when you live it, some of you should try it if you can
get out from under your desks

On Apr 24, 11:49*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html

This looked damned good to me:

http://www.tourismpei.com/pei-dining

Damn fine seafood out there...... Especially the Clam Chowder.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:49 am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html
This looked damned good to me:

http://www.tourismpei.com/pei-dining

Damn fine seafood out there...... Especially the Clam Chowder.

Nice dining is always part of a good vacation for us. Not fancy, but
nice. Good local restaurants serving good local food. I have a list of
"favorites" around the country.

In fact, I was updating our list for a trip we're planning for 2010 to
northern California, and this one, in Monterey, near San Francisco, was
near the top of the list:

http://www.rappas.com/lunch.html

wrote in message
On Apr 24, 3:48 pm, wrote:
On Apr 24, 3:28 pm, "Don White" wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html

Wow, simply amazing!

I wonder why they wear bedpans on their heads? You are right though,
you won't see that here. The soldiers who march here are real veterans
of real wars and they march for their fallen brothers, not for some
silly prince... Either way. It was a great day at the track today.
Minimal ruts and nice soft mud to fall in. Of course The Mouse didn't
go down. I don't think she has had a spill this season. I have had a
bunch.. Oh well, time to go clean the mud out of my ear

Life is good when you live it, some of you should try it if you can
get out from under your desks

Living for you is rolling in the mud?
That says a lot!

"HK" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 11:49 am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1118346.html
This looked damned good to me:

http://www.tourismpei.com/pei-dining

Damn fine seafood out there...... Especially the Clam Chowder.

Nice dining is always part of a good vacation for us. Not fancy, but nice.
Good local restaurants serving good local food. I have a list of
"favorites" around the country.

In fact, I was updating our list for a trip we're planning for 2010 to
northern California, and this one, in Monterey, near San Francisco, was
near the top of the list:

http://www.rappas.com/lunch.html

Ok place. The wharf is hurting, so they are extending the early bird
dinners almost all evening. Youngest daughter and her family were just at
Rappa's. We ate up the wharf a couple places same side. For unusual
Mexican, Chili Peppers in Pacific Grove. What is amazing is how few tourist
there are now. Economy has to be the reason. We Go to the Sunset Center in
Carmel for shows at times, and the lodgings are reasonable. Wife and her
high school pals just went for a couple days last week. Normandy Inn where
we stay at about $100 a night, they got a 2 bedroom cottage for not much
more. We ate at an Italian place we like, and maybe 2/3 the tables were
empty. Same for breakfast at the Tuck Box. Used to be waiting lines. Now
1/2 the tables empty. You could use your $250 tax cut check and spend it in
the area. Daughter and family stay at the Quality Inn in Monterey for about
$70.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 11:49 am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

I like the calamari there. Best I've ever had. Been there a half dozen
times over the years.

It takes a village Jim General 2 February 18th 08 11:04 AM
Village Marine watermaker countalmaviva General 1 January 9th 08 04:48 PM
Squirrel Cove Village [email protected] General 2 October 18th 05 11:04 PM
Village Marine Tec Jr Gilbreath Cruising 2 January 18th 05 10:23 AM
Mensa Village Idiot Joe ASA 8 March 5th 04 11:08 PM