posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Boat speed calculator update

Hey all

I’ve updated the boat calculator it now includes planing and semi-
displacement hulls and some new dynamic charts to play with.

http://www.psychosnail.com/BoatSpeedCalculator.aspx

Thanks for all the feedback on the last version. Let me know if you
have any comments, questions etc.
This now includes formula’s from Wyman, Crouch and Gerr.

ryanonthebeach