Default Redneck Paradise

It seems the periods of drought are over here in N. FL so the lakes
are all full and the rivers high. For the last 10 years, rainfall has
been sparse enough that lakes dried up and rivers were low enough that
most of the redneck boaters had to take their boats into salt water.
They'd gather at the west end of Dog Island or at the old range marker
off St. Marks lighthouse in shallow clear water. Dozens and dozens of
boats all together with all sorts of craziness.
This summer, the weather seems back to normal with numerous
thunderstorms that keep the small boats off the salt water so they go
to the lakes where they can easily reach shore or run up the Wakulla
River to swim.
Last weekend, I took my wife, 12 yr old daughter and her little friend
to the upper Wakulla Bridge to swim, crystal clear cold spring water
seemed like just the place to be with the dogs on a hot Sunday
Afternoon. Unfortunately, every redneck for miles thought the same
thing. At least a dozen boats on a narrow section of river all tied
to the bridge. People jumping off the bridge one after another. I
watched boats drifting downriver cringing every time because I just
knew somebody would jump offa the bridge into one of em. Fortunately
that did not happen.
What struck me was the number of what looked like High School girls
who all had tramp stamp tattoos, eeewwwwww. What were they thinking.

On Jun 3, 2:58*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Here you go:
http://www.burntpickle.com/videos/tramp-stamp-remover/

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:03:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

I had no idea what a tramp stamp was.

See? Learn something new everyday.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 3, 3:27*pm, Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

A tramp stamp right across the skank plank.

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:58:34 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

It seems the periods of drought are over here in N. FL so the lakes
are all full and the rivers high. For the last 10 years, rainfall has
been sparse enough that lakes dried up and rivers were low enough that
most of the redneck boaters had to take their boats into salt water.

Maybe that'll provide a break from all those brush fires too.

--Vic

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:16:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

A tramp stamp right across the skank plank.

hehe. You got those fingers working good.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

I had no idea what that was either.

Damn - I must be getting old or something. :)

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:27:02 -0400, Zombie of Woodstock
wrote:

I had no idea what a tramp stamp was.

See? Learn something new everyday.

You need to get out more. :-)