posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I must be a Florida redneck cuz..............

I mowed my lawn and found a boat, specifically my daughters
sailboard. She went off to college and left it and I had been
wondering where it was. It was left over in the brush in the side
yard.

So, now I have:

An 18' Grumman canoe
An inflatable Sevylor Kayak (what crap)
A sailboard (HiFly)
A 28' S2 sailboat
2 homebuilt MiniCup sailboats
a homebuilt 2-Paw-9 dinghy
a 20' Tolman Skiff (homebuilt)
and am considering building a kayak

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Frogwatch wrote:
I mowed my lawn and found a boat, specifically my daughters
sailboard. She went off to college and left it and I had been
wondering where it was. It was left over in the brush in the side
yard.

So, now I have:

An 18' Grumman canoe
An inflatable Sevylor Kayak (what crap)
A sailboard (HiFly)
A 28' S2 sailboat
2 homebuilt MiniCup sailboats
a homebuilt 2-Paw-9 dinghy
a 20' Tolman Skiff (homebuilt)
and am considering building a kayak

One can never have too many floating devises...it looks like you have
all waterways covered (except I would be careful going near gators in an
inflatable kayak...chomp...pffffffffttttt.....chomp)
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
ps.com...
I mowed my lawn and found a boat, specifically my daughters
sailboard. She went off to college and left it and I had been
wondering where it was. It was left over in the brush in the side
yard.

So, now I have:

An 18' Grumman canoe
An inflatable Sevylor Kayak (what crap)
A sailboard (HiFly)
A 28' S2 sailboat
2 homebuilt MiniCup sailboats
a homebuilt 2-Paw-9 dinghy
a 20' Tolman Skiff (homebuilt)
and am considering building a kayak

If you would have mowed RB's back you could of had one very large blubberous
floating aircraft carrier.

pwnd!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Frogwatch wrote:
I mowed my lawn and found a boat, specifically my daughters
sailboard. She went off to college and left it and I had been
wondering where it was. It was left over in the brush in the side
yard.

So, now I have:

An 18' Grumman canoe
An inflatable Sevylor Kayak (what crap)
A sailboard (HiFly)
A 28' S2 sailboat
2 homebuilt MiniCup sailboats
a homebuilt 2-Paw-9 dinghy
a 20' Tolman Skiff (homebuilt)
and am considering building a kayak

How do you like the Tolman? I have looked at this design and it seems
very practical.

FWIW the Sevylor inflatable kayaks aren't bad, just don't expect too
much of them. At least they don't cost much (mine was free).

Looks like most of your collection is vey low maintenance... good
plan. When I had 3 sailboats it was too much work to keep them all in
top shape, not enough time to go sailing.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa

When I had 3 sailboats it was too much work to keep them all in
top shape, not enough time to go sailing.

No comment required.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 28, 12:10 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
When I had 3 sailboats it was too much work to keep them all in
top shape, not enough time to go sailing.

No comment required.

RB
35s5
NY

The Tolman is my first real powerboat and so far I like it. Very good
fuel economy. I just got a bimini for her and desperately NEED to try
it out.
I'll give away my Sevylor Kayak but I'd have to mow the rest of the
lawn to find it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 05:33:21 -0700, Frogwatch
wrote this crap:

So, now I have:

An 18' Grumman canoe
An inflatable Sevylor Kayak (what crap)
A sailboard (HiFly)
A 28' S2 sailboat
2 homebuilt MiniCup sailboats
a homebuilt 2-Paw-9 dinghy
a 20' Tolman Skiff (homebuilt)
and am considering building a kayak

Make sure you drink all the liguor, and wash out the bottle before you
put your boats inside.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

You might be a redneck ... Reynaud General 1 August 3rd 05 04:39 AM
Redneck Girl marklan General 0 June 14th 04 01:05 PM
Redneck Woman janet santana General 3 June 13th 04 04:52 PM
Joe, the dangerous Redneck Donal ASA 48 February 25th 04 12:31 AM