posted to alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,rec.boats,misc.consumers

Default 'The Vote Heard 'Round the Nation' - California's voters REBUKObama & RINO Gov. Gropinator, demand NO TAX BENEFITS for illegal aliens!

On May 20, 10:23*pm, "GWashingtonFan" GWashingtonFan_USA wrote:
* Hooray!

* The voters of California resoundingly defeated every single
tax-and-spend proposition on the ballot that Neocommunist President
[sic] Obama and unprincipled RINO opportunist Governor Gropinator
supported!

* THE PEOPLE, UNITED, WIL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

* They are taking to heart the words of wisdom bequeathed to us, along
with this great but besieged country, by the nation's Founders, such as,

* * * *"Do you want to know who you are?
* * * * Don't ask. Act! Action will
* * * * delineate and define you."

* * * * -- Thomas Jefferson

Budget Math Flunks
May 19, 2009

SACRAMENTO - California's fiscal problems deepened Tuesday, as voters
soundly rejected budget ballot measures in a special election that
highlighted the gulf between an angry electorate and state lawmakers ...

Five of the propositions with the biggest impact on state finances --
including three that would have generated $5.8 billion for the budget
year beginning July 1 -- lost by large margins ...

A recent poll found that three-quarters of likely voters wanted the
measures' defeat to send a message to Schwarzenegger and lawmakers that
they oppose higher taxes and more government spending ...

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s..._props20.44d61
1e.html

* Note: What is MOST significant about the above report regarding how
California's voters soundly rejected EVERY tax-and-spend proposition on
the ballot are the comments left by readers of the news report.

* Here are just a few, but they are OVERWHELMINGLY (literally about
95%) in the same vein as these. THE TAXPAYERS ARE MAD AS HELL AND
THEY'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE! One after another of the
readers' comments express outrage that sleazy politicians are allowing
the states 20+ million illegal aliens to continue bankrupting their
state, along with bringing unbelievable crime, disease and general
deterioration to their neighborhoods! ...

Happy123456 wrote:

Take a look a good at the County facilities" are full of Illegal
immigrants who do not pay taxes, yes they do work under the table or
use another persons SSN (Illegal). We spend so much of our tax dollars
on these people and they demand that we just give it to them. They
think it is a right it is not a right. They have broken the law. I work
for a government agency and I get real tires of being yelled at in
spanish because I do not speak spanish. Why should I English is the
language of the UNITED STATES. Our school systems have gone down hill
because we have to accomidate non-english speaking children again we
have to pay for their education along with our children. The Illegals
come over here and have babies that are now American Citizens. Who is
paying for it WE ARE their parents are not putting into they system.
When are we going wake up we need to STOP supporting these people ALL
Illegal who come over here for a better life. Free house, free medical
care, free food, free education. Lets start taking care of the ones
that do put in the system. Aslo stop putting the Government workers
down until you all have worked in our shoes. No we do not make much
money after we have to pay TAXES, Health Insurance. We do not have to
rely on hand outs we just give them out to people who do not deserve it.

GoingGalt wrote:

Well, go ahead and shut down those services you threatened us with,
Gov. My family can't use those benefits, libraries, parks, services, or
festivals because of all the illegals overcrowding them anyway. I'm fed
up and I don't have any more money for taxes ...that's it.

PonyExpressrider wrote:

Prop. 187 would have saved the citizens billions.
The death of Prop. 187 is the reason California is sinking.
Have you walked into a welfare office lately?
We have become Mexico's welfare office.

navyguyhm3 wrote:

*agree with you IT IS, you said basically what i was trying to get
across. And BARACKEM, i also agree with you to a point. I know illegals
aren't the whole problem, but they have a big part when so much of our
taxes go toward their well being even though it shouldn't...we should
come first, even that won't fix a budget crisis but it'd be less money
spent toward undeserving peoples. I also think that, just because they
are illegal and they hump like bunnies, their children should not be
legal citizens...again, that drains the money because they know they
need not work so they milk it to the max to support all 40 individuals
in just that one family, and with all the kids...wheeeeew that adds up
to millions. But yes, politicians like IT IS said are just as bad,
because they basically do the same thing, calling earmarks and pet
projects instead of using taxes for what they are meant for and wallah,
look what happens.....

barackem wrote:

Illegal immigrants are not all of the problem but it would be nice if
the apologists would at least admit that it is part of the problem when
so many poor people with few skills and many needs become such a large
percentage of our population. That is the reason that limits are placed
on immigration, so we are not taken down by the weight of the chaos and
tremendous needs of those who choose to cut in line. Most are good
decent people who realize they will benefit by not following rules. The
problem really lies, once again, with the politicians who play politics
rather than lead. Illegals may not qualify for some welfare programs
but they do qualify for many more. Our schools are becoming some of the
worst in the nation and half of the politicians seem to run for office
so they can represent the interests of Mexican citizens who's hearts
are still with their homeland. Most of our tax money is now being
diverted away from new roads, a 21st century water distribution system,
upgrading our utility grids, etc. Too many poor, uneducated people with
little interest in taking advantage of existing educational resources
have needs that drain our coffers. The politicians keep finding more
and more people to subsidize by raiding our infrastructure funds. Some
are in need, some are friends, some are political paybacks. They are
clueless. Never enough money in good times, never enough in bad times.
We can't keep undermining common sense standards meant to strengthen
this nation, regardless of race or ethnicity, to appease special
interest groups like La Raza. We seem doomed to becoming more like
Mexico and other third world countries rather than keeping America
strong, healthy, and law abiding while continuing to lift Mexico and
other neighbors through fair trade and the free market. As things
stand, the region will end up with the results that we are currently
getting in California- taking everybody down the tubes. If we can't
even mention all of the areas of drain and policies that lead to that
drain, we are certainly doomed.

it is what it is wrote:

To all of you that get mad when someone brings up illegal Aliens- HOW
WOULD MEXICO LIKE IF 17-million of us moved there and used up their
resources?????? Come here legally and pay takes. By the way, when
someone buys a fake social I am sure the claim 99 and pay zero state
and federal taxes. And if someone comes after them, then hey they get a
new social!

Concernedfan wrote:

Services and free schooling for illegal aliens need to be abolished
along with welfare. You can't spend or borrow your way to prosperity,
it doesn't work for the individual and it certainly doesn't work for
the state. California government has been growing faster than the
private sector and is soon to become the largest employer unless we
stop them, get rid of all incumbents befor they turn us in to a nanny
state like New Jersey!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

* * * * * * * * * *What Would America's Founders Say?

* The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so
* let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so
* the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate,
* tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the
* minds of men.
* --Samuel Adams

* The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
* keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
* against tyranny in government.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and
* silent we may be led, like sheep, to the slaughter.
* -- George Washington

* When governments fear the people there is liberty.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
* there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that
* original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive
* forms of government ... The citizens must rush tumultuously to
* arms, without concert, without system, without resource;
* except in their courage and despair ...
* The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
* proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater
* than in a small ... the people, without exaggeration, may be said
* to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
* -- Alexander Hamilton

* We in America do not have government by the majority.
* We have government by the majority who participate.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good
* conscience to remain silent.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of
* the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe
* depositories.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now
* let us show them we can fight like men also.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will
* delineate and define you.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on
* does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which
* they draw their gains.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
* corporations which dare already to challenge our government to
* a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
* liberties than standing armies.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government
* those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations,
* perverted it into tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

People are sick to death paying for illegal aliens. Deport them all.

Martin

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

posted to alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,rec.boats,misc.consumers

Now Kalifornia's political elites **** or get off the john. They have
to realize there's no way any House member from Pennsylvania or North
Carolina - facing reelection in 18 months and who only people in the
district he represents can vote for or against - will vote to tax
Pennsylvanians or North Carolinians more so Kalifornians can be taxed
less. Kalifornia's political elites thus must decide whether to raise
taxes on themselves - or cut their Sweden West.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!