Default Just returned from Virginia's 'Samboree'...

....put on by the Virginia Good Sam's Club. What a great time. The
event took place at the BethPage Campground in Urbanna, VA. Lots of
food, fellowship, shows, information, and food.

We met some very friendly people, joined a local Good Sam's Chapter,
and learned a lot about the workings of the hot water heater on my
trailer. We actually used it for the first time. The air conditioner
worked well, but the temp didn't get close to the 90's, so the big
test is yet to come.

Was sure sorry to see that I'd missed about 900 posts on interesting
and useful subjects by Harry and jps.

--
John H

**************************
"That's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus you feel." (Harry Krause truism)
Tim Tim is offline

On May 17, 12:02*pm, John H wrote:
...put on by the Virginia Good Sam's Club. What a great time. The
event took place at the BethPage Campground in Urbanna, VA. Lots of
food, fellowship, shows, information, and food.

We met some very friendly people, joined a local Good Sam's Chapter,
and learned a lot about the workings of the hot water heater on my
trailer. We actually used it for the first time. The air conditioner
worked well, but the temp didn't get close to the 90's, so the big
test is yet to come.

Was sure sorry to see that I'd missed about 900 posts on interesting
and useful subjects by Harry and jps.

--
John H

**************************
"That's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus you feel.." *(Harry Krause truism)

John, I'm glad you found a use for that box besides making it a yard
orniment.

On Sun, 17 May 2009 11:10:25 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 17, 12:02*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

We really like that little thing! Had a great time with the Good Sam
group also. Most of them had huge land yachts, so we kind of got lost.
But the folks are very friendly and helpful. As we were new, we wore a
'first timer' ribbon, and I swear it was like being rushed for a
fraternity. All the chapters try to get new members, and they key on
the 'first timer' ribbon. We joined one with only eight other families
in it. Nice and small and maybe we can remember a couple names. They
go somewhere one weekend every month. We won't be going on all their
jaunts, but a few look interesting.
--

John H