Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Charging the battery -- how long is okay?

I have a battery charger for charging the 12-volt boat battery. The charger
has two settings -- 2 amps or 6 amps.

My question is, if I have the charger set at 2 amps, how long is it okay for
me to leave the charger on? My boat is in a garage at a location that I
usually only get to about once a week or so. Is it okay if the charger is
left on at the 2-amp setting for say, a week?

Long sidtance battery charging Hobbs Cruising 11 October 24th 06 09:18 PM
Battery charging John W. Bienko ASA 29 June 5th 06 10:26 PM
Battery charging Thom Stewart ASA 0 June 4th 06 04:41 AM
Battery charging, have I got this right? Stephen Trapani Cruising 10 March 26th 06 08:41 AM
Battery charging Michael Remski General 11 October 11th 03 01:11 AM