HK HK is offline

Default Cheney "What we believe in..."

"We are what we are. We're Republicans, and we have certain things we
believe in," Cheney said.

Yep:

Wars initiated under false pretenses
Torture
War profiteering
Gay bashing
Denial of science
Spending like a drunken sailor without having tax revenues to cover it
Ignoring environmental issues
No energy policies that help the average citizen
Hate mongering
Fear mongering

What a party.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
"We are what we are. We're Republicans, and we have certain things we
believe in," Cheney said.

Yep:

Wars initiated under false pretenses
Torture
War profiteering
Gay bashing
Denial of science
Spending like a drunken sailor without having tax revenues to cover it
Ignoring environmental issues
No energy policies that help the average citizen
Hate mongering
Fear mongering

What a party.

Whenever I listen to the Congress critters who want Bush's head on a platter
for lying us into a war of his choice, I can't help but to wonder why they
didn't vote to impeach him back when he was in office when it would have
made a difference.

But then I realize that it would hard to justify taking legal action
against him for an illegal war when year after year they continued to vote
to fund the war as he requested.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
[...]

The wiser heads prevailed by convincing the others that Bush in office
was the perfect foil to retake the White House. Beside, if Bush were
impeached out of office, that would have put Cheney into the White
House. Nukes would have been raining down everywhere.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Ah, so that's the reason. The illegal war is ok as long as it politically
benefits the opposition.
Funding it is ok too. Just make sure you say you against it, even if
initially your were for it.

With that logic, then every member of Congress that claims the war is
illegal and that Bush lied about it, yet continued to vote for the funds to
conduct it are as guilty as they claim Bush to be.
Better start building more jails.

Eisboch