HK HK is offline

Default Cheney "What we believe in..."

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
"We are what we are. We're Republicans, and we have certain things we
believe in," Cheney said.

Yep:

Wars initiated under false pretenses
Torture
War profiteering
Gay bashing
Denial of science
Spending like a drunken sailor without having tax revenues to cover it
Ignoring environmental issues
No energy policies that help the average citizen
Hate mongering
Fear mongering

What a party.

Whenever I listen to the Congress critters who want Bush's head on a
platter for lying us into a war of his choice, I can't help but to
wonder why they didn't vote to impeach him back when he was in office
when it would have made a difference.

But then I realize that it would hard to justify taking legal action
against him for an illegal war when year after year they continued to
vote to fund the war as he requested.

Eisboch

The wiser heads prevailed by convincing the others that Bush in office
was the perfect foil to retake the White House. Beside, if Bush were
impeached out of office, that would have put Cheney into the White
House. Nukes would have been raining down everywhere.