Senior Member

Default Holy ****...

Democrats just voted to give pedophiles special protection under the
new hate crimes bill, but voted not to protect returning veterans.
Their excuse was no veterans are being attacked even though a
congressman who had been in Iraq testified that he had been spit on
and a wheelchair bound vet was attacked at a concert for wearing an
"operation iraqui freedom" tee shirt. This is just getting rediculous.
First our administration releases half of the CIA reports for
political purposes only, leaks names, addresses, and pictures of CIA
agents putting targets on their heads, blackmails hedge fund managers.
Chicago politics (organized crime) is running wild in Washington. The
Dems won, now they are abusing their power instead of taking care of
the countries business. Anyone notice the price of gas is creeping up
again??? Oooops!

The most corrupt congress in history, holding hands with the most
criminal administration in history, we're screwed...

On May 5, 9:22*pm, wrote:
[...]

Have you noticed stocks going up? Have you noticed people in the know
are feeling better about the economy? Have you noticed housing starts
are up? Have you noticed consumer spending is up? Have you noticed the
manufacturing index is up? Don't worry, we'll get out of Bush's
recession.
Senior Member

On May 6, 8:21*am, wrote:
On May 5, 9:22*pm, wrote:

[...]

recession.- Hide quoted text -

I hope so, but why protect pedophiles and not veterans? Why give up
the names, addresses, and pictures of CIA officials? Why only put out
parts of reports that hurt America and give info to the enemy? And
last of all, who was really on the guided tour plane flying around NYC?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On May 6, 8:21 am, wrote:

[...]

Eat more beans, ****-for-brains. You're running out of gas.
Senior Member

On May 6, 8:39*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 8:21 am, wrote:
On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:

[...]

Eat more beans, ****-for-brains. You're running out of gas.- Hide quoted text -

Your commentary is useless... Talk to me when you have something to
say dumb ****. Now get back under your desk boy...

wrote in message
On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:
[...]

-------
They tend to go up for the week if the governmetn does not anound Obama for
Billions of bailout. It will turn south if he bails out Chrysler/GM.

On May 6, 8:42*am, wrote:
On May 6, 8:39*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 6, 8:21 am, wrote:
On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:

[...]

say dumb ****. Now get back under your desk boy...- Hide quoted text -

Man, I actually think Harry is getting dumber by the day! He was too
stupid to add anything of use, so he comes up with this drivel.

On May 6, 8:51*am, "Canuck57" wrote:
wrote in message

On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:

[...]

Billions of bailout. *It will turn south if he bails out Chrysler/GM.- Hide quoted text -

Stocks are the highest they've been in over four months. That isn't
weekly fluctuation.
Senior Member

On May 6, 9:11*am, wrote:
On May 6, 8:42*am, wrote:

On May 6, 8:39*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 6, 8:21 am, wrote:
On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:

[...]

stupid to add anything of use, so he comes up with this drivel.- Hide quoted text -

Harry doesn't have the intellegence, integerity or education to
comprehend and answer a simple question honestly, so he resorts to his
school yard tactics. That is why he makes up stories about college and
almost everything else. The internet is really a double edged sword
for him. For years it gave him the opportunity to Lobsta' Boat a group
of new people who didn't know him already, he was in his glory. Then
with the advent of Google and other tools, he got found out here too.
Notice how he doesn't talk about the Yale degree, rounding the horn,
crossing the Atlantic and fireboat welcomes, Lobsta' boats, Dr. Dr.
wife etc. anymore? It just doesn't fly, it's too easy to research and
disprove snerk but he still has his childish banter. Eventually
Harry will slide off into oblivion, but he will always be known as the
joke of rec.boats. At least he will always have that
Senior Member

On May 6, 9:30*am, wrote:
On May 6, 9:11*am, wrote:

On May 6, 8:42*am, wrote:

On May 6, 8:39*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 6, 8:21 am, wrote:
On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:

[...]

Harry doesn't have the intelligence, integrity or education to
comprehend and answer a simple question honestly, so he resorts to his
school yard tactics. That is why he makes up stories about college and
almost everything else. The Internet is really a double edged sword
for him. For years it gave him the opportunity to Lobsta' Boat a group
of new people who didn't know him already, he was in his glory. Then
with the advent of Google and other tools, he got found out here too.
Notice how he doesn't talk about the Yale degree, rounding the horn,
crossing the Atlantic and fireboat welcomes, Lobsta' boats, Dr. Dr.
wife etc. anymore? It just doesn't fly, it's too easy to research and
disprove snerk but he still has his childish banter. Eventually
Harry will slide off into oblivion, but he will always be known as the
joke of rec.boats. At least he will always have that- Hide quoted text -

Ooops, forgot to use my spellchecker... Fixed...

Holy shit! John H.[_5_] General 115 September 18th 08 04:37 AM
Oh, shit. It happened to me. Roger Long Cruising 15 July 8th 06 12:04 AM
HOLY SHIT! Joe ASA 0 November 9th 05 03:41 AM
Bob = Cat SHIT SkitchNYC ASA 3 July 19th 03 10:48 PM
Need to pump shit? Peggie Hall General 8 July 17th 03 12:31 AM