Default Holy ****...

On May 5, 9:22*pm, wrote:
Democrats just voted to give pedophiles special protection under the
new hate crimes bill, but voted not to protect returning veterans.
Their excuse was no veterans are being attacked even though a
congressman who had been in Iraq testified that he had been spit on
and a wheelchair bound vet was attacked at a concert for wearing an
"operation iraqui freedom" tee shirt. This is just getting rediculous.
First our administration releases half of the CIA reports for
political purposes only, leaks names, addresses, and pictures of CIA
agents putting targets on their heads, blackmails hedge fund managers.
Chicago politics (organized crime) is running wild in Washington. The
Dems won, now they are abusing their power instead of taking care of
the countries business. Anyone notice the price of gas is creeping up
again??? Oooops!

The most corrupt congress in history, holding hands with the most
criminal administration in history, we're screwed...

There is NOTHING you can show me in that bill that protects pedophiles
from anything. That's simply another Hannity/Rush lie. As for
veterans, if they were going to specifically protect them because of a
career choice, they'd have to specifically protect other career
choices, be it engineer, cook, bottle washer, maid or taxi cab driver.

wrote:
On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:
[...]

Have you noticed stocks going up? Have you noticed people in the know
are feeling better about the economy? Have you noticed housing starts
are up? Have you noticed consumer spending is up? Have you noticed the
manufacturing index is up? Don't worry, we'll get out of Bush's
recession.

Has any of the stimulus money been spent? No. Most believe this is a
dead cat bounce.

wrote:
On May 6, 8:51 am, "Canuck57" wrote:
wrote in message

On May 5, 9:22 pm, wrote:

[...]

-------
They tend to go up for the week if the governmetn does not anound Obama for
Billions of bailout. It will turn south if he bails out Chrysler/GM.- Hide quoted text -

Stocks are the highest they've been in over four months. That isn't
weekly fluctuation.

Tomorrow is another day...

Holy shit! John H.[_5_] General 115 September 18th 08 04:37 AM
Oh, shit. It happened to me. Roger Long Cruising 15 July 8th 06 12:04 AM
HOLY SHIT! Joe ASA 0 November 9th 05 03:41 AM
Bob = Cat SHIT SkitchNYC ASA 3 July 19th 03 10:48 PM
Need to pump shit? Peggie Hall General 8 July 17th 03 12:31 AM