HK HK is offline

Default Finally, JustHate gets a boat ride...

....with his two best buds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c

And they all behave just as they do here.

HK wrote:
...with his two best buds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c

And they all behave just as they do here.

Disgusting. Harry sure knows how to pick em.

T-Pain was involved in a golf-cart accident on March 27, 2009. He
suffered cuts, bruises, and four missing teeth and had emergency dental
work done. He returned to performing on March 29, 2009, where he said:

"There's a lot of talk that I flipped over in a golf cart, that's
****ing true. It did happen like three days ago. My ass is on fire right
now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the
marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth
fixed the same day. Rich nigga teeth." [16]

On May 5, 10:14*am, jim78565 wrote:
HK wrote:
...with his two best buds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c

And they all behave just as they do here.

Disgusting. Harry sure knows how to pick em.

T-Pain was involved in a golf-cart accident on March 27, 2009. He
suffered cuts, bruises, and four missing teeth and had emergency dental
work done. He returned to performing on March 29, 2009, where he said:

"There's a lot of talk that I flipped over in a golf cart, that's
****ing true. It did happen like three days ago. My ass is on fire right
now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the
marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth
fixed the same day. Rich nigga teeth." [16]

Yep, Harry seems to take pride in the fact that he's a low life
scumbag.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
...with his two best buds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c

And they all behave just as they do here.

Certainly the same potty mouth.
JustHate must be spending way too much time watching rap/hiphop videos and
not enough working.

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
...with his two best buds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c

And they all behave just as they do here.

Certainly the same potty mouth.
JustHate must be spending way too much time watching rap/hiphop videos and
not enough working.

Um. Wasn't it your Kissin cousin Krause that brought that stupid video
to our attention?

On May 5, 11:55*am, jim78565 wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
om...
...with his two best buds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c

And they all behave just as they do here.

Certainly the same potty mouth.
JustHate must be spending way too much time watching rap/hiphop videos and
not enough working.

Um. Wasn't it your Kissin cousin Krause that brought that stupid video
to our attention?

Don's WAY too stupid to figure out how, well........ stupid he makes
himself appear!

Nice day for a boat ride... Eisboch General 3 July 3rd 08 11:46 AM
A Super Boat Ride... John H. General 86 April 17th 08 12:46 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
Nice Day for a boat ride Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 28th 04 05:07 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM