Default Stock up on Pork for the BBQ

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:08:02 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

Prices are good for you BBQ'ers out there.
Don't know about rib prices, but they should be good.
I saw on the frugal group that pork loin is selling for a buck a pound
a one store.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/LH/59

Yesterday's chart. Add 2 bucks down for today - so far.
Due to H1N1 flu.
But hell, everybody just calls it "swine flu."

--Vic

Made some great ribs last night. I'd do it again today, but the Mrs.
won't let me. Maybe I can swing it again tomorrow.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Stock up on Pork for the BBQ [email protected] General 1 May 2nd 09 02:19 AM
Pork and Change Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 February 11th 09 12:18 PM
Uncooked pork Frogwatch[_2_] General 0 February 6th 09 10:16 PM
Old time pork barrel values Frogwatch General 5 January 30th 09 02:14 PM