Default Stock up on Pork for the BBQ

On Apr 30, 1:11*pm, HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
Prices are good for you BBQ'ers out there.
Don't know about rib prices, but they should be good.
I saw on the frugal group that pork loin is selling for a buck a pound
a one store.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/LH/59

Yesterday's chart. *Add 2 bucks down for today - so far.
Due to H1N1 flu.
But hell, everybody just calls it "swine flu."

--Vic

Indeed. I bought some pork chops to cook for dinner the other day, and
they were "almost free."

I mentioned this yesterday, that some Americans were so stupid they
thought they could catch swine flu by eating bacon or pork chops, and
good old SW Tom came out of the closet and tried to chop off my head.

His response was so over the top, I thought maybe he was having a bad
reaction to some new course of medications.

Damn, are you REALLY so stupid that you didn't get Tom's point? Really?

wrote in message
On Apr 30, 1:11 pm, HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

He knows EXACTLY what Tom meant, and just deflected as usual. Harry LIVES
for these newsgroups. It's all he has in his pathetic little life, and he's
jealous that most of us have more... a lot more.

--Mike

Pork and Change Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 February 11th 09 12:18 PM
A bucket full of pork lard Frogwatch General 1 February 7th 09 07:03 PM
Uncooked pork Frogwatch[_2_] General 0 February 6th 09 10:16 PM
Old time pork barrel values Frogwatch General 5 January 30th 09 02:14 PM