HK HK is offline

Default Candidate for Governor of Georgia Likes His Mule

Candidate for Governor of Georgia Likes His Mule

Neal Horsley is the Georgia Creator's Rights Party candidate for
governor of Georgia, running on a secessionist platform. In an Esquire
magazine article, it was revealed that candidate Horsley had admitted to
having sex with a mule.

Alan Colmes interviewed Horsley and here is the transcript:

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in
Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in
Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far
removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience
who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and
"and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm
saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are
growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's
warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

On Apr 30, 7:52*am, HK wrote:
[...]

Forwarded to Horsely's office along with Harry's name, address and
telephone number.