Default Hey John

The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

Boy, that's fishing...dragging umbrella rigs and planar rigs. Did you
have electric reels, too?

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:00:25 -0400, BAR wrote:

The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

Must have been out by 83A, which is where I've put a lot of stripers
in the boat. Do you remember the name of the boat or the captain you
were out with?

I won't use umbrellas though. Too damn much trouble. Glad you had a
good day out there!

On Apr 25, 6:33*pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

Boy, that's fishing...dragging umbrella rigs and planar rigs. Did you
have electric reels, too?

They should've dragged Loogy.

John H wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:00:25 -0400, BAR wrote:

The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

Must have been out by 83A, which is where I've put a lot of stripers
in the boat. Do you remember the name of the boat or the captain you
were out with?

I won't use umbrellas though. Too damn much trouble. Glad you had a
good day out there!

Loosen Up, Frank Carver

On Apr 25, 9:16*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 25, 6:33 pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.
Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.
Boy, that's fishing...dragging umbrella rigs and planar rigs. Did you
have electric reels, too?

They should've dragged Loogy.

We have enough raw crap in the water around here.

LMAO!!!!!

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:01:55 -0400, BAR wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:00:25 -0400, BAR wrote:

The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

Must have been out by 83A, which is where I've put a lot of stripers
in the boat. Do you remember the name of the boat or the captain you
were out with?

I won't use umbrellas though. Too damn much trouble. Glad you had a
good day out there!

Loosen Up, Frank Carver

Cool. Frank is the guy I went out with on my first trip in the Bay. We
went out before the season started, and he took two of us for $50
each. We were the only two guests on the boat, but he still had all
the lines out. The poor mate was run ragged, as the two of us were
usually pulling in a striper when another rod would go down. What a
blast. I was a tired puppy by the time we got back in.

Of course we couldn't keep any of the fish, but it was a fun day of
fishing. This was about twelve years ago, but I'm sure his boat is as
immaculate now as it was then.

Sure am glad you had a good time. Couldn't think of a nicer guy to
have it with either.

I had a great time in Winston-Salem playing golf with my brother. I
didn't shoot worth beans, and the weather was atrocious a couple days.
But what the hey. The camaraderie was super.

John H wrote:
[...]

I'm playing Renditions today.

On Apr 25, 8:16*pm, wrote:
On Apr 25, 6:33*pm, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.

Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.

Boy, that's fishing...dragging umbrella rigs and planar rigs. Did you
have electric reels, too?

They should've dragged Loogy.

Yet another post showing what a low life ignorant piece of crap you
are! Typical WAFA comment from your lover Harry, too. If Harry doesn't
do it, it's not worth doing. Funny thing is, at least BAR and John go
out in their boats!

Hey John C Joe ASA 0 April 3rd 07 07:49 PM
Hey, John C.... Capt. Rob ASA 0 August 6th 06 08:15 PM
Big John Gordon General 3 September 27th 04 01:02 AM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM