[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Hey John

On Apr 25, 9:16*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 25, 6:33 pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
The Rock's are in the bay up to Deale and Annapolis.
Went out with the "group" on a head boat out of Deale Friday morning.
Left the dock at 5:30 AM and we were back at 8:00 AM after we had caught
our limit. We never lost sight of Deale. We were dragging 30+ umbrellas
and single lures attached to planes. All lures were white. Smallest we
hooked was a 26" and the biggest was a 40". They were nice and fat too.
Boy, that's fishing...dragging umbrella rigs and planar rigs. Did you
have electric reels, too?

They should've dragged Loogy.

We have enough raw crap in the water around here.

LMAO!!!!!