Default Unbelievable

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
And to think I am out of Pepto Bismol.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/P...7412160&page=1

A few trillion more and we'll have poured as much into that black hole
as we are in Iraq.

Idiot!

Disputing the math?

You are the idiot that injects Bushisms and non pertaining info in to all
threads.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
And to think I am out of Pepto Bismol.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/P...7412160&page=1

A few trillion more and we'll have poured as much into that black hole
as we are in Iraq.

Idiot!

Disputing the math?

You are the idiot that injects Bushisms and non pertaining info in to all
threads.

Besides, it is Obama's war now.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
And to think I am out of Pepto Bismol.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/P...7412160&page=1
A few trillion more and we'll have poured as much into that black hole
as we are in Iraq.
Idiot!

Disputing the math?

You are the idiot that injects Bushisms and non pertaining info in to all
threads.

It's a matter of relativity. If you are against blowing $150 million on
a not-needed airport, you should be against blowing $2 trillion on a
not-needed war.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
And to think I am out of Pepto Bismol.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/P...7412160&page=1
A few trillion more and we'll have poured as much into that black hole
as we are in Iraq.
Idiot!
Disputing the math?

You are the idiot that injects Bushisms and non pertaining info in to all
threads.

It's a matter of relativity. If you are against blowing $150 million on a
not-needed airport, you should be against blowing $2 trillion on a
not-needed war.

Kalif can't count that high. He has trouble keeping track of the half dozen
illegals he 'uses'.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:44:54 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
om...

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
And to think I am out of Pepto Bismol.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/P...7412160&page=1

A few trillion more and we'll have poured as much into that black hole
as we are in Iraq.

Idiot!

Disputing the math?

You are the idiot that injects Bushisms and non pertaining info in to all
threads.

Besides, it is Obama's war now.

Iraq will never be Obama's war.

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
And to think I am out of Pepto Bismol.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/P...7412160&page=1
A few trillion more and we'll have poured as much into that black
hole as we are in Iraq.
Idiot!
Disputing the math?

You are the idiot that injects Bushisms and non pertaining info in to
all threads.

It's a matter of relativity. If you are against blowing $150 million on a
not-needed airport, you should be against blowing $2 trillion on a
not-needed war.

Kalif can't count that high. He has trouble keeping track of the half
dozen illegals he 'uses'.

You dumb ****head. You have to be just stupid. I actually can count that
high, have probably a better university degree than you, and do not hire
employees for my business. Maybe you should go out and be a day laborer.
You could afford to buy a decent car and boat then. Not mooch rides off
your betters with big sailboats. I think both the war and waste in
government is bad. The Iraq war has been over for years. This State
Department, nation building is not war. If it was war, Al Sadr would have
been wiped out years ago. War is hell, this nation building is a
boondoggle. And it is now Obama's! When he took the oath of office, he
took ownership.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:39:10 -0700, "CalifBill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Uh, he may be responsible for getting us out but he certainly wasn't
responsible for getting us in or the damage it's caused our country.

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:50:26 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:39:10 -0700, "CalifBill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Uh, he is responsible for the deaths occurring in Iraq. If our
presence in Iraq was damaging to the country, then he's damaging our
country. Why is he staying there? What does he hope to accomplish in
Afghanistan? Why hasn't he caught bin Laden yet? How long will he keep
troops in Afghanistan? What is his exit strategy?

Unbelievable .. simply unbelievable [email protected] ASA 9 April 10th 07 05:55 PM
Unbelievable .. simply unbelievable [email protected] ASA 3 April 9th 07 03:02 AM
Unbelievable .. simply unbelievable Ted Bell ASA 29 April 8th 07 07:27 PM
Unbelievable JIMinFL General 192 May 10th 06 06:23 PM
Unbelievable... atl_man2 slappa General 0 August 16th 05 05:13 PM