Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
atl_man2 slappa

Default Unbelievable...

Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Learn to practice what you preach Curtis.

What! The nerve of this man from Avon Lake to state the above.
I believe there is no hope for him...he has some kind of God complex.

Hey...there are four guys competing for the "Biggest Horse's Butt in
Rec.Boats" cup, and Hertvik is one of them. The others are Robbins,
Fritz, and Smithers, of course. So, Hertvik is trying extra hard to be
as insincere and hypocritical as he can. Cut him some slack.

I wouldn't want to be a judge in that competition. Bert doesn't seem
to have much staying power. He tends to act-up in spurts.
The others have an endless supply of B.S. to dump in our bilges, and
pollute our waters. They should be declared a bio-hazard.

Actually, my wife gave them four handjobs.

You wish, you sick ****.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download