Default 3# trout and more on Camanche Lake.

My friend Willie and I headed to Camanche (Calif foothill lake near
Stockton) for some trout trolling on Wednesday.

It was hot! I loved the warm weather for a change. A nice breeze
kicked up in the afternoon and made for a perfect day.

We trolled mostly Big Hat Island to the dam, and in the first 45
minutes had three in the boat . After five hours of trolling we had
five in the box, the largest being 3¼ Lbs. All came at about 12' to
15' on the downriggers, all on Fire Tiger or trout pattern Broken Back
Rebels.

I love it! Summer seems just around the corner!

Photos on my homepage www.FishWisher.com

Dale

On Apr 23, 10:14*am, FishWisher wrote:
My friend Willie and I headed to Camanche (Calif foothill lake near
Stockton) for some trout trolling on Wednesday.

It was hot! I loved the warm weather for a change. A nice breeze
kicked up in the afternoon and made for a perfect day.

We trolled mostly Big Hat Island to the dam, and in the first 45
minutes had three in the boat . After five hours of trolling we had
five in the box, the largest being 3¼ Lbs. All came at about 12' to
15' on the downriggers, all on Fire Tiger or trout pattern Broken Back
Rebels.

I love it! Summer seems just around the corner!

Photos on my homepagewww.FishWisher.com

Dale

P.S. Camanche Lake is teeming with birds just now. I took a lot of
photos and just posted a few he

http://fishwisher.spaces.live.com/bl...1394!339.entry

Dale
www.FishWisher.com