Senior Member

Default Is everyone in Georgia crazy/hepped up ?

On Apr 24, 8:27*am, wrote:
On Apr 23, 4:45*pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:06*pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:18*am, wrote:

On Apr 23, 9:48*am, "Don White" wrote:

This has been a big story in the local news lately.
Today, our local newspaper reports that the truck driver is from Georgia.
Why am I not surprised!http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1118036.html

I agree. I've been through Atlanta lots, and see the way they drive..

I do find it amazing to see the way Sgt Asswipe copied your post,
changing it slightly. It shows lack of originality, but what else
could you expect from an ex army dork.

Damn it's fun showing how stupid you are! I've never been in the
army!!!!!! BWAAAHAAAA!!!!
So, bigot how do "they" drive?

They...drive like asswipes being pursued by the cops....just like you.
Sgt. Asswipe, the UNoriginal.- Hide quoted text -

Everyone in metro Atlanta drives the exact same way?? Sounds like in
addition to you being a vulgar, low life piece of trash with no
redeeming values, that you are also a bigot.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Loogie, Tom is back... Time to move along now

wrote in message
On Apr 24, 8:27 am, wrote:
On Apr 23, 4:45 pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:06 pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:18 am, wrote:

[...]

************************************************** *******************

So..now that Tom may be back you & Looney plan on acting civil?
We should have all chipped in and flew Tom in sooner. ;-)

On Apr 24, 8:35*am, wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:27*am, wrote:

On Apr 23, 4:45*pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:06*pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:18*am, wrote:

[...]

Hey Loogie, Tom is back... Time to move along now- Hide quoted text -

Cool beans! (I'm truckin'!)

"Don White" wrote in message

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message
This has been a big story in the local news lately.
Today, our local newspaper reports that the truck driver is from
Georgia.
Why am I not surprised!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1118036.html

Where does it say he was "hepped up" whatever that is? Dang, no local
person has ever crashed a truck? Maybe he was distracted by entering one
of the 10 most dangerous cities in Canada.

Duh!
He was at least 80 miles north-west of the city

Just the worries of the violence awaiting him.

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:51:10 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

If the ratings included US cities...I imagine Halifax would be in 2026th
place for the most dangerous.

As long as they keep the ammo ships away.

Casady

On Apr 24, 9:01*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 24, 8:27 am, wrote:

On Apr 23, 4:45 pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:06 pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:18 am, wrote:

[...]

No, Don...it means it's Loogys turn in the Barrel.LMAO!

On Apr 24, 9:06*am, wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:35*am, wrote:

On Apr 24, 8:27*am, wrote:

On Apr 23, 4:45*pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:06*pm, wrote:

On Apr 23, 11:18*am, wrote:

[...]

Great! Back to Rainbow Country. The **** posts will now cease, seeing
the 2 biggest Sock-Puppet losers (Loogy and his ******* Son, Justhate)
are leaving.
Sorry, I'm hoping....... This would be the ONLY time I pray.....

Some Georgia humor JohnH General 1 September 5th 06 11:59 PM
Norcross Georgia guy! JohnH General 0 April 25th 06 02:54 PM
OT - A Good day in Georgia Vito ASA 0 March 17th 06 03:35 PM
OT Georgia Aquarium basskisser General 1 March 2nd 06 03:47 PM
New to Georgia Jim Williams General 0 September 30th 03 06:24 PM