posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

Default OT - A Good day in Georgia

On the outskirts of a small Georgia town, there was a big, old pecan tree just
inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and
sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. One for you,
one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy. Meanwhile, several dropped
and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought
he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure
enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me." He jumped
back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a
cane, hobbling along. "Come here quick," said the boy, "you won't believe what I
heard! Satan and the Lord are own at the cemetery dividing up the souls." The
old man said, "Beat it kid, can't you see it's hard for me to walk." but when
the boy insisted, the man hobbled to the cemetery. Standing by the fence they
heard, "One for you, one for me One for you, One for me..." Shaking with fear,
they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. At last
they heard, "One for you, one for me. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by
the fence and we'll be done." They say the old man made it back to town a full 5
minutes ahead of the boy on the bike.

The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM