Default Temptation.........

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message
What a nice boat to compliment my Princecraft Yukon.
If it had a swing keel, I'd already be on the road.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLar...382gli_18.jpeg

Pinky can not pull it safely.

I could trade my 4 cyl RAV4 in for a 6 cyl version.
That can pull 3500 lbs....mmmm all of a sudden this is getting expensive.

I doubt like hell that the Rav4 in a 6 would safely pull 3500# and not for
long. The tow rating on wife's Venza is 3500# and I would hate to do that
for very long. Only reason the Venza will get a hitch is to attach the bike
rack.

Temptation......... Calif Bill General 0 April 22nd 09 07:21 AM
Temptation MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 1 July 3rd 07 03:39 AM