Default Temptation.........

"Tim" wrote in message
On Apr 21, 4:34 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:35 pm, "Don White" wrote:
What a nice boat to compliment my Princecraft Yukon.
If it had a swing keel, I'd already be on the
road.http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLar...100&img=http%3...

Pardon my ignorance, Don. I know nothing about sailboating.

What is a "Swing Keel?"

A keel on a pin that serves as a hinge. You can swing the keel up and
down on the pin, rather than lift it up or push it down like a
daggerboard.

Er... Still doesn't tell me much. I can't envision it i suppose,a nd I
really don't know what a "Daggerboard" is..

so I'm still at a loss.

A retractable keel. Couple different ways of controlling the keel.