Default Hey, guess what's new?!

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:08:28 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 21, 6:54 pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:43:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Apr 21, 4:18 pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:41:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:17 pm, wrote:
I have been to Utah, I know people who live there, I was raised
Mormon..

FINALLY... the root of the problem.

John Smith "facts." He couldn't be a practicing Mormon since he's
such a ****ing liar/dweeb. The Mormons I know are honest and hard
working and have a sense of dignity. Their religion is a fantasy
adaptation.

My house is 3400 sq. ft. I use German screwdrivers for our electronic
assembly bench and it would take a 200+ IQ mate for any of you to
make
a kid as smart as my parents made in me. That's what I've said and I
stand by it although I may have underestimated the necessary IQ of
their mates.

The best part of you ran down your mama's leg... and I suspect she
never let you forget it.

That's the only explanation for the pos known as jps.

My mama thinks I'm smart as a whip and I feel fortunate to have her
still alive.

Are you insanely jealous that a liberal might be successful, live in a
bigger house than you, live in a more livable city with natural beauty
abounding, boats of every shape and size to admire? Where education
and books have real value?

It's okay.

It must be so frustrating for you to be a shut-in without the means to
enjoy that beauty all around you. Why else would you (and others)
spend all day posting here?

I have a new boat this year, and have already put 20 hours on it.
That's about three years of usage where you live, right? Heh.

Once you get your yearly "shut-in shelter" boat ride, I suspect you'll
go away for a few more months. Back on your meds.

God, you are pathetic. Does your wife even let you in the house?

He lives out back with tha 'palm sisters'.

Senior Member

On Apr 22, 8:42*am, HK wrote:
wrote:

You are a fool, you don't know what you are talking about.. *My dad is
a High Priest

Well, I do believe your dad is high...he'd have to be to have an idiot
son like you.

Yeah, stick to picking on 92 year old men, it's all you got..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:17 pm, wrote:
[...]

The unholy trinity - jackoff, justhate, and, of course, droolin'
loogy...aka the Palm Sisters Jug Band.

wrote in message
On Apr 22, 8:42 am, HK wrote:
wrote:

You are a fool, you don't know what you are talking about.. My dad is
a High Priest

Well, I do believe your dad is high...he'd have to be to have an idiot
son like you.

Yeah, stick to picking on 92 year old men, it's all you got..

Speaking about your dad...if he's anything like his proud French Acadian
ancestors from this area, he wouldn't be impressed with your posts to this
newsgroup.
I imagine he'd have the 'beatin' stick' out to whip you into shape.
How can I contact him?

Senior Member

On Apr 22, 9:16*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 22, 8:42 am, HK wrote:

wrote:

You are a fool, you don't know what you are talking about.. My dad is
a High Priest

Well, I do believe your dad is high...he'd have to be to have an idiot
son like you.

Yeah, stick to picking on 92 year old men, it's all you got..

Speaking about your dad...if he's anything like his proud French Acadian
ancestors from this area, he wouldn't be impressed with your posts to this
newsgroup.
I imagine he'd have the 'beatin' stick' out to whip you into shape.
How can I contact him?

We are English.. My dad and his brothers fought in WWII.. I won't tell
you what he thinks of the French but if you ever want to ask him, I
got my beatin' stick waiting for you. Now go spend some time with your
kid and see if you can make up for being so selfish as he was growing
up...

Senior Member

On Apr 22, 9:06*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
.. .

wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:17 pm, wrote:
[...]

loogy...aka the Palm Sisters Jug Band.- Hide quoted text -

Squeaked the cowardly little man from under his desk... You had your
chance to meet up with Loogie, you pussed out as I am sure you would
do with anybody here, you never change...

wrote in message

On Apr 22, 8:42 am, HK wrote:

wrote:

You are a fool, you don't know what you are talking about.. My dad is
a High Priest

Well, I do believe your dad is high...he'd have to be to have an idiot
son like you.

Yeah, stick to picking on 92 year old men, it's all you got..

Speaking about your dad...if he's anything like his proud French Acadian
ancestors from this area, he wouldn't be impressed with your posts to this
newsgroup.
I imagine he'd have the 'beatin' stick' out to whip you into shape.
How can I contact him?

We are English.. My dad and his brothers fought in WWII.. I won't tell
you what he thinks of the French but if you ever want to ask him, I
got my beatin' stick waiting for you. Now go spend some time with your
kid and see if you can make up for being so selfish as he was growing
up...- Hide quoted text -

Hell, man, turn about is fair play. I wonder if Don's mother would
like to be contacted and shown how the idiot acts here?

What a ****ing low life piece of **** you are, Harry.

wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:17 pm, wrote:
[...]

He lives out back with tha 'palm sisters'.- Hide quoted text -

Seeing how you love to correct other's typos, what in hell is a "tha"?
Senior Member

On Apr 22, 9:47*am, wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:42*am, HK wrote:

wrote:

You are a fool, you don't know what you are talking about.. *My dad is
a High Priest

Well, I do believe your dad is high...he'd have to be to have an idiot
son like you.

What a ****ing low life piece of **** you are, Harry.

Folks like Harry and Donnie couldn't hold a candle to my dad or the
way we get along. It's not easy taking care of an elderly parent, I
imagine folks like Harry and Donnie shipped theirs off to a home long
ago... They are not really the type to stand up and do the right thing
if it involves a bit of sacrifice...

Guess who the dad is. Dweedle Fogpath General 9 September 26th 08 02:04 PM
Well, I guess................................................................ [email protected] General 13 September 2nd 08 12:52 AM
Guess who? Lloyd Bonafide ASA 3 September 3rd 07 09:44 PM
Guess WHAT????!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 13 September 29th 06 11:57 PM
I guess we all know thunder General 0 August 31st 05 04:56 AM