Default Chrysler

On Apr 15, 4:03*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 15, 8:11 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

You know they are in trouble when Fiat is getting cold feet about a
merger.

Another one about to bite the dust.

Eisboch

They've threatened to pull out of Canada if they don't " get what they
want".Fiat has most likely looked at the Management (as ****ty as it
is ) and are nervous. The CAW has said if that happens, they'll never
sell another car in Canada.
Besides, the Canadian employees do more work, with less injury....

---------------------------

You spinmiesters crack me up. * *Go read the announcement by Fiat.
It specifically states that they want the UAW and CAW to get in line with
the pay and benefit packages typical of Toyota and Honda. * It also states
that the strongest opposition to the *Fiat requirements are coming from the
CAW. *So far, the CAW won't budge. *Pretty soon they will be out of a job.

Eisboch

And I guarantee you....it will be nasty. We may need to call in our 12
man Armed Forces . Let em' bust the unions, or try......it would be
disastrous. Imagine....being paid a 70s wage in the year 2010...with
the cost of living NOT dropping . Did you read what I wrote...or just
the first few lines?

Chrysler Eisboch[_4_] General 70 April 18th 09 12:52 AM
Chrysler 75 hp overheating Survivalist General 2 March 29th 07 01:19 AM
15 HP Chrysler rescued beagle General 1 July 6th 06 08:37 PM
360 Chrysler 275 Hp fpr sale Stretch Head Cruising 0 June 21st 05 12:01 AM
Chrysler Lonestar 13 Lokepa General 0 August 30th 04 12:52 AM