BoatBanter.com

-   -   Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1041-re-those-spend-but-dont-pay-republicans.html)

jps September 19th 03 05:17 PM

Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

"Bill Cole" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
You're a whitey righty. Factories don't hire minorities to be their

reps
unless they're in the hair products industry.

LOL, I wonder if all the minorities working a reps know they are in the

hair
products industry? And you wonder why people think you are stupid.

Just a little jab at your industry Willie. Do people call you Slick?

Why don't you just admit that you're white and your politics are to the
right? It won't hurt but it may be a little depressing.

There now, that's better.

Maybe you should practice your deep, cleansing breaths.

Okay, now take a deep, deep breath and hold it. Exhale. Again, again,
again.

Now don't you feel better?

You're white and you're right. Doesn't that feel good to just get it out
there and own it Willie?

basskisser September 19th 03 06:36 PM

Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:zUpab.509147$uu5.85827@sccrnsc04...
Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum. I have no
problem making fun of idiots and I don't care if they are conservative or
liberal, but I only have so much time to spend to this silly hobby, so I
only pick on the top 2 or 3 idiots. With you and Basslicker taking up the
top 2 stops, I leave the 3 one for whoever is left.

Have you ever read Basslickers post with Steve, I bet you are proud to call
him a liberal. ; )

If you want to get into an intellectual verbal battle with me, do it,
otherwise, shut up. You have proven, by far, that you are nothing
short of a right wing, narrow minded putz, with nothing to offer.

Bill Cole September 19th 03 08:07 PM

Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

I don't believe one can use your name and "intellectual" in the same
sentence. I am not sure, but I think there is a federal law covering this.
: )

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...