jps jps is offline

Default Tea Party!!!

Woohoo!!! The 912 project catches fire!

Big bucks are pouring in to the tea party movement. Fox News reports
that organizers are making a fortune in merchandise sales -- the
online store for the Tax Day Tea Party website has already lodged over
$48,000 in sales, according to tea partier Eric Odom.

But the big bucks aren't only in T-shirts with pithy slogans - Fox's
Glenn Beck said on his radio show that he plans to attend a $500
dollar-a-plate fundraiser for the tea party movement.

One wonders how much that fundraiser will resemble the scene in this
video of a small event organized by the 9-12 Project, in which a man
rouses the rabble with a conspiracy-alleging rant.

"In the early 50s our country was infiltrated by the communist party,"
he says, calling the Obama administration the culmination of that
infiltration. "They're doing everything they can to brainwash our
public...This thing they're putting on our TVs," he says, presumably
referring to digital cable converters, "it's a brainwash unit!"

As his speech winds down, he exhorts his listeners to get their kids
"the hell out of college. They're brainwashing 'em!"

The anti-school message resonates with one woman.

"Burn the books!" she yells from off-camera. The surprised camera man
asks if she's serious, and which books she'd burn. "The ones in
college, the brainwashing books, like the evolution crap."

On Apr 12, 9:11*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

What I find funny is the fact that these conservatives, who are
spreading a hate China agenda are using tea, grown in China to try and
make a protest!

wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:11 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Why waste home grown products?
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:48:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:11 pm, jps wrote:
[...]

Yes, leave the American product on store shelves unpurchased. That'll
certainly hurt the Chinese, Obama and all those left-leaning schools.

OT - The party of the rich is... Lu Powell General 106 February 9th 08 01:17 PM
It's Party Time! MGG General 0 June 22nd 06 05:22 AM
It's Party Time! John Gaquin General 0 June 21st 06 09:43 PM
It's Party Time! Eisboch General 0 June 21st 06 06:33 PM
Shortwave, for your next party. Calif Bill General 0 February 14th 06 06:26 PM