MGG

Default It's Party Time!

Damn, Now I wish I didn't toss the 10 I got this week already! g

--Mike

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news

From an email today:

"For your attention.

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the
Trustees and Executors to the Will of our late client. I wish to notify
you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of
$4,100,000.00 (Four million One hundred thousand United States Dollars) in
the codicil and last testament of the deceased. Until his death he was a
major share holder in big companies which include textile and construction
companies."

Hot Damn! Now I know how Eisboch did it!

It's Party Time! John Gaquin General 0 June 21st 06 09:43 PM
It's Party Time! basskisser General 0 June 21st 06 06:34 PM
It's Party Time! Eisboch General 0 June 21st 06 06:33 PM
A day at the (log) races [email protected] General 1 April 13th 06 05:45 AM