Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 2 days, 2 sales.

Sold two boats in 2 days. Beats my record of selling the Navigator and the
Grand Banks within 2 weeks of each other.

The 40 footer is under agreement subject to survey and sea trial. Should
be gone by the end of this month. It's a decent boat, but I never really
"bonded" to it. Not really my style.

Today I sold the little 17' SailFish CC that I had "sold" to my older
son's father-in-law about 10 years ago. He's been using it on a lake in NH,
but has no more interest, so he gave it back to me.

It's a great little boat. Very stable. I half considered keeping it and
repowering it, but I doubt I'd use it much. I am not into trailering boats
around anymore.

So, now the search begins anew. Can't be boatless, but am going to take my
time and decide what I really want and then look around for a decent one.
Right now I am inclined towards a smaller boat .... somewhere around 29-30
foot, but I also have an itch for another trawler type. I am sorta
kicking myself for selling the Grand Banks. It was a fun boat.

I was talking to the broker at Kingman Yacht Center this morning. He said
that boat buying activity has really started picking up recently. Sign of
a recovery? Hope so.

Eisboch

Garage Sales Joe ASA 4 July 19th 04 11:28 PM
Are sales of Mac 26 down the tubes? JAXAshby ASA 54 April 17th 04 02:22 PM
Epoxy sales carlp Boat Building 11 October 11th 03 08:57 PM
sales tax on used/new boat? jim General 5 August 18th 03 08:54 PM