posted to alt.sailing

Default Robin Knox-Johnston

Robin Knox-Johnston is one of sailings greatest ambassadors.

In this age of posturing celebs and grubby politicians he should be
held up as a role model for everyone, young and old, sailors and non-
sailor.

April 22nd will be the 40th anniversary of his completion of the first
non-stop, solo circumnavigation.

To celebrate make April 22nd ‘Robin Knox-Johnston Day On The Web’
http://messingaboutinboats.typepad.com/sailing

Mike