Default Hey Krausie, you been gettin' any?

Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

On Apr 7, 7:03*pm, Jim22208 wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. *I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. *Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

Can you imagine any woman losing interest any faster than getting a
glimpse of our chubbie? Maybe seeing the ghost of Frankenstein in a
graveyard on Halloween. Or possibly a poster of Barney Frank!

On Apr 7, 8:03*pm, Jim22208 wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. *I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. *Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

And he's such a fat, gross nasty slob to boot!

GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

And he's such a fat, gross nasty slob to boot!

Too bad you didn't have the courage to meet Harry face to face at the
Atlanta airport.
Who knows...he might not be as bad as you rave & rant about.

HK HK is offline

GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

And he's such a fat, gross nasty slob to boot!

Too bad you didn't have the courage to meet Harry face to face at the
Atlanta airport.
Who knows...he might not be as bad as you rave & rant about.

I see AirPac McDonald is still having fantasies about me. His seeester
who he said was a lawyer more likely is the town pump. Glad he's in my
bozo bin with the rest of the decomposing turds.

As for loogy, if he sees his reflection in a mirror, he goes into his
cave for another six weeks.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"
He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

And he's such a fat, gross nasty slob to boot!

Too bad you didn't have the courage to meet Harry face to face at the
Atlanta airport.
Who knows...he might not be as bad as you rave & rant about.

I see AirPac McDonald is still having fantasies about me. His seeester
who he said was a lawyer more likely is the town pump. Glad he's in my
bozo bin with the rest of the decomposing turds.

As for loogy, if he sees his reflection in a mirror, he goes into his
cave for another six weeks.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, Old Boy. But you didn't answer the question. We're all
concerned. You gettin' any?

GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

And he's such a fat, gross nasty slob to boot!

Too bad you didn't have the courage to meet Harry face to face at the
Atlanta airport.
Who knows...he might not be as bad as you rave & rant about.

Hey, dip****, it was your lover/clone/master Harry that didn't have
"courage". He would't give me the flight info. And he's posted
pictures here, he's gross fat and old. I think he's calling you to
swab the funk from his fat folds as we speak.
Senior Member

GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. I remember you posting a while back that your
"much younger" medical doctor wifelet was not giving you any. Jus'
wondering if things have "improved?"

He'll be getting the boot soon. To a vibrant 45 year old woman, a crusty
65 year old grouch is a liability.

And he's such a fat, gross nasty slob to boot!

Too bad you didn't have the courage to meet Harry face to face at the
Atlanta airport.
Who knows...he might not be as bad as you rave & rant about.

Uh, it was Harry that chickened out, but you are not known for you
honesty anyway..

Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie William Bruce General 3 March 18th 08 12:32 PM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM