BoatBanter.com

-   -   New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate & (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/103759-new-breakfast-dish-loogy-justhate.html)

HK April 1st 09 04:45 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

[email protected] April 1st 09 06:46 PM

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:
anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

HK April 2nd 09 11:21 AM

wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45 am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html
Click on the video, too.
It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!
--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you.

Guhillllllk...Pass the Squeezy Bacin'...

Don't forget to toss Pavlovian Loogy a doggie biscuit...to start him
salivating.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

[email protected] April 2nd 09 12:12 PM

On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Geeze, looks like they need us here to make themselves feel
successful.. Time to start posting again I guess...

[email protected] April 2nd 09 01:39 PM

On Apr 2, 7:12*am, wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Harry, I'll bet I'm 10 times more healthy than you. I'm not a huge,
fat stinking piece of **** like you. Also, it's cute how you pretend
to have me kill filed but can't resist me. And all because I refuse to
believe your unbelievable lies. But, anyway, what a bigoted piece of
crap you are! You think everyone that enjoys motorsports is some
hillbilly redneck. You should know better, what with your alleged
mechanical engineering degree and all.

Geeze, looks like they need us here to make themselves feel
successful.. Time to start posting again I guess...- Hide quoted text -

It's funny, holier than thou Harry is the most bigoted person here!
And the most narrow minded! Look at his posts about racing, and the
south. Too bad the dumb ass doesn't realize that he's IN the south!

[email protected] April 2nd 09 01:40 PM

On Apr 2, 7:12*am, wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 1, 11:45*am, HK wrote:

[...]

I wonder if Harry thinks southerners are all unhealthy, why in the
world is he such nasty fat slob? The guy's a pig!

HK April 2nd 09 03:07 PM

wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:46 pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 11:45 am, HK wrote:

[...]

Indeed, justhate, everyone has missed you telling us how you recklessly
endanger the lives of your children, build pond boats, confuse history,
live a lifestyle that lands you in the hospital, and explain politics
from the point-of-view of a whack job.

Not to mention the brain-dead badinage you engage in with your scumbag
buddies like Herring, Loogy, FloridaJim, et al.

Do you all have your "I'm with Stupid" tee shirts yet?

Go for it.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Johnson April 2nd 09 03:29 PM

HK wrote:

Indeed, justhate, everyone has missed you telling us how you recklessly
endanger the lives of your children, build pond boats, confuse history,
live a lifestyle that lands you in the hospital, and explain politics
from the point-of-view of a whack job.

Not to mention the brain-dead badinage you engage in with your scumbag
buddies like Herring, Loogy, FloridaJim, et al.

Do you all have your "I'm with Stupid" tee shirts yet?

Go for it.

What a bitter old man you are.

Johnson.

[email protected] April 2nd 09 05:52 PM

On Apr 2, 10:29*am, Johnson wrote:
HK wrote:
Indeed, justhate, everyone has missed you telling us how you recklessly
endanger the lives of your children, build pond boats, confuse history,
live a lifestyle that lands you in the hospital, and explain politics
from the point-of-view of a whack job.

Not to mention the brain-dead badinage you engage in with your scumbag
buddies like Herring, Loogy, FloridaJim, et al.

Do you all have your "I'm with Stupid" tee shirts yet?

Go for it.

What a bitter old man you are.

Johnson.

Harry's only that way to the people that refuse to believe any of his
many, many lies, like his father's fireboat welcome in NYC, his
rounding the horn twice, etc. Many of those have been completely blown
out of the water, but because of his narcissism and other mental
conditions he can't come to terms with it. It's kind of like he claims
to have a degree in mechanical engineering, and to have attended Yale.
But then he posts here with words like "unheaval"! In short, he's
nothing but a nasty fat blowhard liar.

[email protected] April 2nd 09 07:33 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 3, 1:19*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Hell yes! Actually, Atlanta IS very high in college grads to
population ratio. But, you have to realize, Harry is very narrow
minded. He simply hates anything and everything that isn't part of his
special little world. And he also don't like those of us who don't
fall hook, line and sinker for his far fetched lies. By the way, Bill,
doing any fishing out there?

HK April 2nd 09 07:43 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
.
NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

I wouldn't live in either place, but I don't mind working in and
visiting Washington, D.C. Atlanta is nowheresville.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact that NASCAR racing is
the sport of ignorant rednecks, geneticlaly deficient inbreds, and
Pavlovian Loogy.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

[email protected] April 2nd 09 08:43 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 2, 2:43*pm, HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
om...
.
NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

I wouldn't live in either place, but I don't mind working in and
visiting Washington, D.C. *Atlanta is nowheresville.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact that NASCAR racing is
the sport of ignorant rednecks, geneticlaly deficient inbreds, and
Pavlovian Loogy.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Gee, for someone who claims to have a degree in mechanical
engineering, you sure don't understand racing do you? Some of the best
and brightest engineers actually work FOR the race teams.
Atlanta is "nowheresville"??? Hooboy! What a narrow minded, prejudiced
piece of **** you are!

Let's see.
Some of the best chefs in the U.S. own some of the best restaurants in
Atlanta
http://www.atlantasfinestdining.com/...efs/index.html

Some of the best restaurants in the U.S. call Atlanta home:
http://www.atlantasfinestdining.com/...nts/index.html

Some great nightlife

Great museums, the best aquarium in the U.S., great zoo, great parks.

Home to several historical colleges

Great sports teams

A rich history

Easy access to mountains and outdoors, including one of the few old
growth forests in the U.S.

Great fishing and hunting

And on and on.....
Gee, one of the fastest growing places in the United States. I wonder
why? Maybe because not everyone is as narrow minded and bigoted as
Harry and see what a nice place Atlanta is? Of course, Harry's
probably afraid here, it's a big scary place, especially when his
wife's not around to protect him.

[email protected] April 2nd 09 08:49 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 3, 1:19*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Here's a look at some of those "ignorant rednecks" that bigoted Harry
espouses:

http://www.digitalcad.com/Htm/FieldReports/nascar.htm

http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/opin...ter/index.html

http://www.thehotpass.com/video/2305332:Video:2402

In short, the same as always, if it's not Harry's cup of tea, he'll
simply hate it, and can't understand why someone else would like it
without being "ignorant". Too bad the dumb ass doesn't realize that HE
is the ignorant one, because he has NO understanding of the sport and
what it involves. Mechanical engineering degree....what a lie.

Calif Bill April 3rd 09 06:16 AM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

"HK" wrote in message
m...
anyone else hopelessly retarded:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Click on the video, too.

It's the perfect snack to take to those NASCAR races, along with your
crappy beer and chaw of tobaccy!

I see you are being elitist again. I did like the statement that it is as
healthy as real bacon.

Calif Bill April 3rd 09 12:51 PM

wrote in message
On Apr 3, 1:19 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Hell yes! Actually, Atlanta IS very high in college grads to
population ratio. But, you have to realize, Harry is very narrow
minded. He simply hates anything and everything that isn't part of his
special little world. And he also don't like those of us who don't
fall hook, line and sinker for his far fetched lies. By the way, Bill,
doing any fishing out there?

F'n wind! Halibut are biting in the bay but too windy to enjoy. Plus been
busy with school and getting ready to move mom to an assisted living
facility.

[email protected] April 3rd 09 01:22 PM

On Apr 3, 7:51*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 3, 1:19 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

om...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Hell yes! Actually, Atlanta IS very high in college grads to
population ratio. But, you have to realize, Harry is very narrow
minded. He simply hates anything and everything that isn't part of his
special little world. And he also don't like those of us who don't
fall hook, line and sinker for his far fetched lies. By the way, Bill,
doing any fishing out there?

F'n wind! *Halibut are biting in the bay but too windy to enjoy. *Plus been
busy with school and getting ready to move mom to an assisted living
facility.

Man, one time when I'm out there, I'm going to go Halibut fishing. I
also want to go sturgeon fishing! What are you taking in school?

[email protected] April 3rd 09 06:03 PM

wrote in message

On Apr 3, 1:19 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

om...
.

[...]

Classical guitar and Art Welding. *Take advantage of my tax dollar supported
Community College.- Hide quoted text -

Yup! Man, when I pick up a classical guitar the neck feels SO much
wider than I'm used to I can 't hardly play the thing.

John H[_2_] April 4th 09 09:10 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:19:30 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
om...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Don White April 4th 09 09:46 PM

"John H" wrote in message

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

[email protected] April 5th 09 02:33 PM

On Apr 4, 4:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if you're intellect is an indicator.

HK April 5th 09 03:17 PM

"John H" wrote in message

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up any in
the last week or so.......

example.. "you're intellect"
Hee hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'. I rest my
case.

The deal with a functional illiterate like Loogy is that he really
doesn't know the difference. He probably spell checks every incoming
post to see if there is a word in one someone mistakenly misspelled
mistyped, but as for his own posts, well, all he does with them is prove
he is as dumb as an empty can of cat food. He and his retarded friend
from Connecticut, JustHate, are competing for the bottom.

Interesting that both of them expose their children to unnecessary
danger, eh?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Don White April 5th 09 08:17 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

"HK" wrote in message
m...
"John H" wrote in message

[...]

I'd love to see an FBI profile done on them.
I bet they wouldn't have an opportunity to endanger the children if the
local authorities got a look.

[email protected] April 5th 09 08:47 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 5, 3:17*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

local authorities got a look.- Hide quoted text -

Gawd.. I have been gone for months and you are still trolling me. Who
is next, Skippy? You are seriously a cowardly little man, you should
get a life dude.. If you want to call the FBI on me, go ahead.. They
will laugh at you, just like everyone else does here;) You seem to
always be threatening to rat on someone for something, Lucky you don't
live around here, rats die here... Now get a life and give your
drunken son some beer, and put him in an unsafe car on his trip to
work behind the clowns mouth. Do you have life insurance on him, maybe
it's you that needs investigation....

[email protected] April 5th 09 09:03 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 5, 3:17*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Good God you're an idiot! Go ahead, dumb ass. Call them. I DARE you
to. Just what "dangers" have I exposed my kid to? No wonder your son
does nothing but sit in YOUR house and drink YOUR beer. Did you keep
him in a hermetically sealed room all the time to keep him out of
"danger"? My daughter is a straight A student, and is taking all
honors courses in her first year of highschool. Can you say that about
you beer swilling son? It's also no wonder that Harry's kids won't
have anything to do with him. Now isn't it time you go fetch your son
some beer?

[email protected] April 5th 09 09:09 PM

On Apr 5, 2:04*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 4, 4:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

.. .

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up any in
the last week or so.......

example.. *"you're intellect"
Hee *hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'. * *I rest my
case.

Is that anything like your boyfriend Harry's GM "unheavel"?
Or would you like me to serve up some of your more memorable stupid,
idiotic, and wrong posts?

HK April 5th 09 09:49 PM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

wrote:
On Apr 5, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 5, 5:10 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message
**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...
You man enough to do it?

yup...

************************************************** *******************************
Hee hee...I'll never forget your tough talk to Looney until he threatened to
come up your way.
You had everyone from the local mayor to the dog catcher and then some, all
lined up in front of your house to protect you from the Atlanta Bad Boy...
all 135 pounds of him.
Yeah...you're a tough guy allright!

Yeah, I was pretty sick back then but I am better now.. Care to come
out from under your desk pinky?

Wow...complete psychological reformation, hey? A sixpack of Miller Lite?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

GC Boater April 6th 09 12:52 AM

New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

You simpleton.....

Hey Donnie Boy, you never did post the result of your IQ test. Let me
guess. Let's see ... um ... I'll guess ... 87.

High or low?

[email protected] April 6th 09 01:39 AM

wrote in message

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...

You man enough to do it?

yup...

************************************************** *******************************
Hee hee...I'll never forget your tough talk to Looney until he threatened to
come up your way.
You had everyone from the local mayor to the dog catcher and then some, all
lined up in front of your house to protect you from the Atlanta Bad Boy....
all 135 pounds of him.
Yeah...you're a tough guy allright!

Damn! I would have contributed gas money for that trip, so long as
someone with a video camera agreed to be on site. Imagine that
fight...two short brainless ****s engaged in fisticuffs! A feast for
YouTubers everywhere.

And once they knocked themselves out, their daughters, one on a bicycle
and the other on a mini-motorcycle, could play chicken until only one
was standing.

A perfect ending to a perfect day.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time- Hide quoted text -

Pffttt. you would probably be better to stay under your desk Harry
before you end up with Kawasaki tracks up your ass...

HK April 6th 09 01:49 AM

wrote:

Yeah, I live in fear of short, stupid ****s like you.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

[email protected] April 6th 09 01:56 AM

On Apr 5, 8:49*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
************************************************** ********************************
[...]

Yes, we know...

D K[_3_] April 6th 09 02:42 AM

wrote:
On Apr 5, 3:17 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

I agree with this post.

Don White April 6th 09 04:04 AM

wrote in message

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...

You man enough to do it?

yup...

************************************************** *******************************
Hee hee...I'll never forget your tough talk to Looney until he threatened
come up your way.
You had everyone from the local mayor to the dog catcher and then some,
all
lined up in front of your house to protect you from the Atlanta Bad Boy...
all 135 pounds of him.
Yeah...you're a tough guy allright!

Yeah, I was pretty sick back then but I am better now.. Care to come
out from under your desk pinky?

You're getting me mixed up with some of your Dope Army friends.
I'm right here.

[email protected] April 6th 09 01:06 PM

wrote in message

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...

You man enough to do it?

I am, asshole! Now go along and call the FBI, or once again, face the
fact that your mouth runs before you think. Come on, call them. Or
have your boyfriend Harry do it for you! *Here you little pussy, I did
the search for you:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

You simpleton.....this has certainly hit close to home for you.........
* (wonder why?)
I didn't say I was going to call anyone...I said I'd love to see the profile
they might draw up on you or your pony-tailed girlfriend.

If you want to see a "profile" from them, call them. It's okay, we all
know you don't have the balls. Kind of like all of those "facts" you
claimed to have on me. Nothing but another lie. You forgot to answer:
what have I done that put my daughter in "danger"? Was it letting her
ride a bicycle?