Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sanning 35mm negatives & slides

My buddy from the BVI and I were talking about all the old 35mm slides and
negatives we have from the good 'ole days. We both decided we need a
scanner so we can share old pictures with family & friends.
He lives on a 32' sailboat on Tortola so a smaller dedicated unit might suit
him.
I have the room... and will have other uses, like copying documents (seem to
do this a lot for moms affairs) so I ordered a Canon CanoScan CS8800F from
FutureShop at a sale price of $199.99 CDN.
Anyone have any experience scanning their old film/slides over to digital?
Here's the unit..
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...gon=&langid=EN
Note: the sale price expired yesterday.