Default A Very Adventuresome Fellow

Hey Krausie, Old Timer. Why don't you fill in the details for the
rest of us who don't have quite the adventuresome resume:

you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.

On Mar 27, 12:41*am, GC Boater wrote:
Hey Krausie, Old Timer. *Why don't you fill in the details for the
rest of us who don't have quite the adventuresome resume:

you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
*Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
*Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
*Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
*Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
*Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.

Another **** post from a Dwarf Army Grunt...... Go back to Rainbow
Country, asswipe.

On Mar 27, 7:30*am, wrote:
On Mar 27, 12:41*am, GC Boater wrote:

Hey Krausie, Old Timer. *Why don't you fill in the details for the
rest of us who don't have quite the adventuresome resume:

you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
*Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
*Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
*Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
*Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
*Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.

Another **** post from a Dwarf Army Grunt...... Go back to Rainbow
Country, asswipe.

Well, Good morning, Slam Bam. How in the world are you this fine
morning? I do hope everything is great in your neck of the woods. By
the way, do you believe that the Reverend Harry Krause is a truthful
person?

On Mar 27, 9:42*am, GC Boater wrote:
On Mar 27, 7:30*am, wrote:

[...]

Hey Slam Bam, cat got your tongue?

On Mar 27, 7:30*am, wrote:

[...]

Gee... I had things to do today...sorry I couldn't reply as fast as
you would, sitting there behind your desk waiting....
I didn't know Harry was a " Man Of The Cloth". You should've said "
Right Reverend ".

On Mar 27, 7:30*am, wrote:

[...]

Right Reverend ".- Hide quoted text -

Hey Slam Bam, you didn't know? How could you not know that Harry was
senior Rabbi of the largest, most prestigeous Temple in Maryland. He
received awards, letters and commendations from every US President
since John Quincey Adams. His salary was the largest in the State of
Maryland, and the congreation furnished him a new Caddalac every
year. But alas, it all came to an abrupt end. There were unconfirmed
reports of hugh amounts of money missing from the temple treasury.
But who knows. I've read that NPD and kleptomania are sometimes found
presenting in the same person. But now, lets be charitable and just
say he, at this point in his life is being managed by his talented
wife. I understand that improvement comes in small steps.

Anyway, take care Slam Bam and if you see said subject on the street,
please resist the urge to run over him.