Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anyone actually ......

doing any boating? Still waiting for the wind to die down here, two
bathroom remodels to progress past insanity stage, 1,000 of poured stamped,
dyed and sealed concrete, and various other lists of things to do so I can
take the maiden voyage in my new used boat. Guess I should go out there and
pull it in the garage and check on all the electrical and start making sure
it doesn't go up in a puff of smoke. Lots of strange wires that seem to go
to nowhere. It has a livewell pump, a bilge pump, running lights, depth
finder, nothing too complicated. The zerks could use a shot of KY. Need to
build a mount for the trolling motor. Check the wheel bearings. The usual.

Trees are budding here. Hummers showing up. Snowed today. Spring is
close.

Steve, in Xtreme SW Utah