Default Anyone actually ......

doing any boating? Still waiting for the wind to die down here, two
bathroom remodels to progress past insanity stage, 1,000 of poured stamped,
dyed and sealed concrete, and various other lists of things to do so I can
take the maiden voyage in my new used boat. Guess I should go out there and
pull it in the garage and check on all the electrical and start making sure
it doesn't go up in a puff of smoke. Lots of strange wires that seem to go
to nowhere. It has a livewell pump, a bilge pump, running lights, depth
finder, nothing too complicated. The zerks could use a shot of KY. Need to
build a mount for the trolling motor. Check the wheel bearings. The usual.

Trees are budding here. Hummers showing up. Snowed today. Spring is
close.

Steve, in Xtreme SW Utah

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 26, 8:11*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
doing any boating? *Still waiting for the wind to die down here, two
bathroom remodels to progress past insanity stage, 1,000 of poured stamped,
dyed and sealed concrete, and various other lists of things to do so I can
take the maiden voyage in my new used boat. *Guess I should go out there and
pull it in the garage and check on all the electrical and start making sure
it doesn't go up in a puff of smoke. *Lots of strange wires that seem to go
to nowhere. *It has a livewell pump, a bilge pump, running lights, depth
finder, nothing too complicated. *The zerks could use a shot of KY. *Need to
build a mount for the trolling motor. *Check the wheel bearings. *The usual.

Trees are budding here. *Hummers showing up. *Snowed today. *Spring is
close.

Steve, in Xtreme SW Utah

Steve, I haven't begun to dig mine out yet. too much weird weather to
put up with here. Pop-up rains heavy wind gusts are going to be
coming, and even though the day may start out warm, sunny and kind.
out on Lake Carlyle, you could be caught in a thunderstorm and hard
winds really easily. Nah, I'll be getting to them towards the end of
April.

"SteveB" wrote in message
doing any boating? Still waiting for the wind to die down here, two
bathroom remodels to progress past insanity stage, 1,000 of poured
stamped, dyed and sealed concrete, and various other lists of things to do
so I can take the maiden voyage in my new used boat. Guess I should go
out there and pull it in the garage and check on all the electrical and
start making sure it doesn't go up in a puff of smoke. Lots of strange
wires that seem to go to nowhere. It has a livewell pump, a bilge pump,
running lights, depth finder, nothing too complicated. The zerks could
use a shot of KY. Need to build a mount for the trolling motor. Check
the wheel bearings. The usual.

Trees are budding here. Hummers showing up. Snowed today. Spring is
close.

Steve, in Xtreme SW Utah

What day does summer fall on this year, in your neck of the woods? :-)

--Mike

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 26, 10:02*pm, "Mike" wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm not Steve, but usually the 1st day of summer is June 21.
After that,t he days start getting shorter and ... hotter.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 10:02 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message

[...]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, it was a joke. Colder climates, *day* of summer.... never mind. ;-)

--Mike

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 26, 11:13*pm, "Mike" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 10:02 pm, "Mike" wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

[...]

OK, I may be slow but I'm still wearing grandma's army boots.

?;^ Q

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 11:13 pm, "Mike" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 10:02 pm, "Mike" wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

[...]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

They don't make 'em anymore like the ones grandma used to wear!

--Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
news

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

Same as the rest of North America?

Steve

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
news

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

As I said, never mind. ;-)

--Mike

"SteveB" wrote in message
doing any boating? Still waiting for the wind to die down here, two
bathroom remodels to progress past insanity stage, 1,000 of poured
stamped, dyed and sealed concrete, and various other lists of things to do
so I can take the maiden voyage in my new used boat. Guess I should go
out there and pull it in the garage and check on all the electrical and
start making sure it doesn't go up in a puff of smoke. Lots of strange
wires that seem to go to nowhere. It has a livewell pump, a bilge pump,
running lights, depth finder, nothing too complicated. The zerks could
use a shot of KY. Need to build a mount for the trolling motor. Check
the wheel bearings. The usual.

Trees are budding here. Hummers showing up. Snowed today. Spring is
close.

Steve, in Xtreme SW Utah

Between school and wife's plans, have not been out lately. Was thinking
this weekend and friends from out of town are coming to visit.