BoatBanter.com

-   -   Raining like crazy here..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/103598-raining-like-crazy-here.html)

Tim March 25th 09 12:48 AM

Raining like crazy here.....

huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

Don White March 25th 09 03:08 AM

Raining like crazy here.....

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat tire
on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

Mike[_10_] March 25th 09 05:03 AM

Raining like crazy here.....

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat tire
on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

How long did you drive around before you realized it was flat?

--Mike

HK March 25th 09 10:28 AM

Raining like crazy here.....

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 1:03 am, "Mike" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.
Oh well.....
We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat
tire
on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

How long did you drive around before you realized it was flat?

--Mike

As soon as Harry told him.

You're a born commedian.
A couple of hours after returning the dog from his run, I went outside and
discovered my flat *in the driveway*.
All fixed... Ford Roadside Assistance sent the CAA service truck to help. He
used a compressed tank of air to blow the tire back up & followed me to a
well established tire shop about three city blocks from my house.
They removed the tire, patched it from the inside and sent me on my way for
$25.00 CDN....about $20 yankee dollahs.

Roofing nail? Whenever I get a flat, the shop usually finds the culprit
to be a roofing nail.

[email protected] March 25th 09 12:25 PM

Raining like crazy here.....

On Mar 24, 8:48*pm, Tim wrote:
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

Starting here this afternoon, going to rain until Saturday evening.
Looks like Lanier will be in good shape, supposed to get 3 to 5 inches
in the basin. Because of the mountains, that's a lot of rain into the
lake.

Don White March 25th 09 12:59 PM

Raining like crazy here.....

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat
tire on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

Good theory...but it didn't work with the Dope Army. ;-)

[email protected] March 25th 09 01:52 PM

Raining like crazy here.....

On Mar 25, 8:59*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Dry" wrote in message

Don even out your ride flaten the other 3.
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat
tire on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

Good theory...but it didn't work with the Dope Army. *;-)- Hide quoted text -

Isn't it about time you started another lie? The one where you claimed
to have facts has left your credibility in the gutter with your lover/
master clone Harry's.