Default First sturgeon blood aboard my new boat!

Finally! Wifey is doing well after foot surgery, so I loaded up the
coach and the boat and headed to Brannan Park (near Rio Vista, CA on
the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers) for three days and - at last! -
the first trip to my Suisun honey hole since I sold the C-Dory.

It was a wonderful trip to and from the honey hole aboard my new North
River. That deep-V really cushioned the chop nicely, something that
the flat bottomed C-Dory did not do too well. And I cruised at 25 MPH
- the C-Dory was about 19 MPH and the extra speed was a nice bonus. I
hit 36 MPH when I opened her up, but I don't need full throttle!

I managed my first sturgeon of the year and the first aboard my new
boat. I got sturgeon blood on her - and I think she liked it! It was a
grand trip.

The sturgie fell for my old (better part of a year ago I bought it)
eel just after the outgoing got underway. I was near Garnet Point. He
measured 50" and weighted in at 27 lbs.

Photos and more info at my homepage www.FishWisher.com

Dale

On Mar 20, 9:56 pm, FishWisher wrote:
[...]

Couldnt load the page.
MMC MMC is offline

"FishWisher" wrote in message
[...]

Great news! Great fish too!
Glad you're back in action Dale.

On Mar 21, 7:35*am, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

Thanks, mmc. Good to be back on the water!

Let me post the link here again since it didn't work and I deleted my
opening post:

www.FishWisher.com (I hope this works...) and the original post is
below:

Finally! Wifey is doing well after foot surgery, so I loaded up the
coach and the boat and headed to Brannan Park (near Rio Vista, CA on
the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers) for three days and - at last! -
the first trip to my Suisun honey hole since I sold the C-Dory.

It was a wonderful trip to and from the honey hole (about 25 miles)
aboard my new North River. That deep-V really cushioned the chop
nicely, something that the flat bottomed C-Dory did not do too well.
And I cruised at 25 MPH
- the C-Dory was about 19 MPH and the extra speed was a nice bonus. I
hit 36 MPH when I opened her up, but I don't need full throttle!

I managed my first sturgeon of the year and the first aboard my new
boat. I got sturgeon blood on her - and I think she liked it! It was a
grand trip.

The sturgie fell for my old (better part of a year ago I bought it)
eel just after the outgoing got underway. I was near Garnet Point. He
measured 50" and weighed in at 27 lbs.

On Mar 21, 12:48 pm, CoachPotato wrote:
On Mar 21, 7:35 am, "mmc" wrote:

[...]

Nice website, good looking boat.