Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HK HK is offline

Default Charles Grassley, You're My...

....Hero:

Grassley on AIG execs: Quit or suicide
By: Martin Kady II
March 16, 2009 07:25 PM EST

Sen. Charles Grassley is so angry over AIG bonuses that he says the
executives should resign or kill themselves.

In a comment aired this afternoon on WMT, an Iowa radio station,
Grassley (R-Iowa) said: “The first thing that would make me feel a
little bit better towards them if they’d follow the Japanese model and
come before the American people and take that deep bow and say I’m
sorry, and then either do one of two things — resign, or go commit suicide.”

The radio clip was also aired on WTOP, a news radio station in Washington.

- - -

Probably the first time I have ever agreed with Grassley on anything.
AIG: Heads on Pikes

--
Appearing via Thunderbird on an iMac 3.06
or a Macbook Pro 2.4, running Mac OS 10.56,

Charles Winslow MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 13th 08 11:13 PM
Charles Inustries Molesworth Cruising 0 June 26th 08 04:30 PM
who doesn't Charles dye surprisingly Zamfir ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:34 PM
Ray Charles Bobsprit ASA 13 June 12th 04 02:39 AM
FS: Charles C-Charger in PA Tom Hensel Electronics 0 February 26th 04 11:58 PM