Default Dumb coupon use

I think everyone is entitled to one dumb question a month. I am presenting
my coupon for this month:

I stopped at a yard sale this afternoon, and they had sealed Johnson or
Evinrude two stroke oil. It was 50 cents for a 32 oz. bottle, so I bought
all four. I figure I could use it on my chain saws or edger if it didn't
work out for the Mercury. Should last a few years.

When I had my previous Mercury, I used QuickSilver exclusively. Maybe I
could have gotten by with less, but times were good, and I bought it by the
case.

Is there a real need to use Mercury oil in a Mercury motor, or will a
quality oil like Johnson or Evinrude suffice? It has the auto injection,
and is an '89.

Promise I won't ask another dumb question for a month, and if I do, sue me.

Steve

OT Dumb dog John H[_2_] General 9 February 7th 09 04:18 PM
WM $10 Coupon JimH General 1 March 16th 06 05:50 PM
(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM
I did something REALLY dumb Doug and Lois General 3 May 25th 04 06:35 AM
DUMB 101 Bobsprit ASA 5 July 14th 03 03:14 AM