Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sl-o-o-o-o-ow progress

Frogwatch here (using my daughters computer):

progress on the camper is slow with at least a major screw-up a week
each taking about 2 days to fix. I am going to start a new cult that
doesnt' believe in right angles. Enough epoxy mixed with wood flour
will cover any error though. I'll admit, I am not being nearly as
careful as I was on the Tolman. Shoulda modified the plans to make
her wider. I am 6'2" and the camper is only 6'3" wide. Fortunately,
many nights of sleeping on my sailboat has conditioned me to sleeping
in confined spaces.
Thought we were going sailing tomorrow but my 12 yr old daughter got
strange results from a routine blood test, very high blood sugar, uh
oh. She seems very healthy and active but two tests were very high so
they want more tests immediately as in tomorrow. The docs today kept
asking her if she was tired or dizzy and the answer is "NO" cuz she
has been waaaaaaaaay up in a tree for the past two weeks building her
tree fort every afternoon. When things like this happen, your mind
focuses on what needs to be done.