Matt Langenfeld

Default Progress #1

there ya go! She's coming along nicley. Keep us updated.

Jonathan wrote:
I am very grateful for the assistance I have received from group members
with my questions. This is proving to be a learning experience, as I
thought it might be

The panels have been cut, stitched (I wound up with all copper wire
ties) and "tack welded" *except* that my 12 year old helpers didn't
quite get it, so I wound up doing the entire seam.

Attached is a picture of the progress since we picked up the plywood,
from Boulter Plywood, on Friday afternoon.

Jonathan

Stephen Baker

Matt says:

there ya go! She's coming along nicley. Keep us updated.

Fine and dandy, but if the OP could Please NOT POST BINARIES, and produce links
instead, then we could all see the pics... ;-)

Steve "binary-impoverished"
Jonathan

Guilty as charged, I remembered about half an hour after I did this why
I never saw picts in the NG.

So I made a site for the picts.

Jonathan

Stephen Baker wrote:
Matt says:

there ya go! She's coming along nicley. Keep us updated.

Fine and dandy, but if the OP could Please NOT POST BINARIES, and produce links
instead, then we could all see the pics... ;-)

Steve "binary-impoverished"

Stephen Baker

Jonathan says:

Guilty as charged, I remembered about half an hour after I did this why
I never saw picts in the NG.

Heehee... My reader is all forked up today - I think I thanked you for that
already, but if not, then consider yourself thanked now. ;-)

Steve
Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm