Harry Krause

Default 1986 Bayliner Trophy w/Trailer $4700.00 OBO in Ohio

Bob D. wrote:
24MPH
Sleeps: Three to Four people in three separate bunks

Three to four what? Elves? Amputees?

I doubt this boat sold for $4700 new.

LOL. Damn! I was going to post a humorous slam of his advertisement, but I
decided to keep it somewhat on the straight and narrow. I guess you just
blew *that* out of the water.

For those who are offended, my apologies for the following rant:

Rant ON

Harry and company,

Your remarks to my post was amusing, you're quite the witty trolls!
Seriously, while I'm only 5'9" 200lbs, my younger brother is over six foot
and neither of us have had problems sleeping in those bunks. In fact,
2-3 adults, all over 5'8", have slept comfortably on this boat every
summer weekend for the last several years. OF course, if your over 6'5"
and/or morbidly obese, it may be cramped.

So Harry, what are you basing your statement on? Have you slept in a
Trophy 2160?

No, but I read somewhere that George Washington has.

Have you ever been in the cabin of a Trophy 2160?

Yup.

And if
by chance you did actually lay down in a 2160 bunk, because it's too
cramped for you does that mean it's to cramped for anyone?

Sorry, I cannot envision three to four people sleeping in that cabin.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Bob D.

Agreed. And when YOU can refrain from posting garbage, so will I.

In article . net, "NOYB"
wrote:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day, Bob. Thanks for the laughs!

PS--that boat's still an underpowered piece of sh*t. *Selling* a boat on
rec.boats is breaking usenet "rules" just the same as OT posts.

NOYB

But I'm not complaining about you posting "for sale" ads here. Post
whatever you want. If it's off-topic, use "OT". If it's for sale, use
"FS". Then the newsgroup works just fine.