Default How Nice.

On Mar 14, 2009, Blazer whined:

Are you talking about Tim's suggested filter?

By not quoting the posts, your replies are somewhat meaningless. From
your tone and the way you refer to people, I'm guessing you must be
very close to HK, another anonymous poster. He even whined about me
not using a real name, like 'HK' is.

When I said:
Idiot. If you think it's such a great thing then put the stick up and quit
stirring.

I thought anybody of at least average intelligence could figure out that if
they really wanted HK to go away they wouldn't whine and bleat that he
hasn't been around.

But no. You bring out the stick and stir it up some so he WILL come around
with more Salon cut-and-pastes and more ridiculously improbable stories.

Idiot.

As for Tim, the problem in this cesspool is that all of the filters are
SUGGESTED and not USED.

"A Real Boater" wrote in message
snip..
I thought anybody of at least average intelligence could figure out that
if
they really wanted HK to go away they wouldn't whine and bleat that he
hasn't been around.

snip...

You've said it all there!
These characters came back because they live for Harrys attention.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"A Real Boater" wrote in message
snip..
I thought anybody of at least average intelligence could figure out that
if
they really wanted HK to go away they wouldn't whine and bleat that he
hasn't been around.

snip...

You've said it all there!
These characters came back because they live for Harrys attention.

And they hardly get it, since I don't see 90% + of their posts. The way
I figure it, when herring was in uniform, he must have impregnated women
as dumb as he is everywhere he served. There's no other explanation for
so many of his braindead progeny to be showing up here. They're looking
for their daddy.

On Mar 14, 5:06*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"A Real Boater" wrote in ...
snip.. I thought anybody of at least average intelligence could figure out that
if
they really wanted HK to go away they wouldn't whine and bleat that he
hasn't been around.

snip...

You've said it all there!
These characters came back because they live for Harrys attention.

How could that possibly be when your lover/clone/master Harry claims
to have us all killfiled in his tremendous, super-duper better than
anyone else's filter?
HK HK is offline

When I said:
Idiot. If you think it's such a great thing then put the stick up and quit
stirring.

I thought anybody of at least average intelligence could figure out that if
they really wanted HK to go away they wouldn't whine and bleat that he
hasn't been around.

But no. You bring out the stick and stir it up some so he WILL come around
with more Salon cut-and-pastes and more ridiculously improbable stories.

Idiot.

As for Tim, the problem in this cesspool is that all of the filters are
SUGGESTED and not USED.

Why don't you two assholes find someone else to fight over? Blazer
already is in my filter bin and you're on the way in...both of you
should go play with loogy or just hate or herring, someone provably as
stupid as you boys are.

Tim is okay.

On Mar 14, 2009, HK wrote:

Why don't you two assholes find someone else to fight over?

Harry I have no intention of fighting over you.

We'll see about stupid, since I'm already pulling your strings.

It's such a nice day... Eisboch General 42 October 24th 06 05:14 AM
Nice, eh? bb General 51 November 27th 05 05:01 AM
Nice, eh? Sir Rodney Smithers General 3 November 23rd 05 08:04 PM
Nice, eh? John H. General 0 November 22nd 05 12:36 AM
FS: Nice VHF in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 1 February 14th 04 03:35 AM