Default Peterborough Zephyr

I am considering selling a Peterborough Zephyr. This is a 1956-57
model 14 ft. cedar strip with a full front deck. in very good
condition. Has been in the family since new. Was a Lions club raffle
item from Westport Ontario Canada. Was wondering where would be a good
site to list the boat. Thanks in advance Barry
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 13, 1:11*pm, wrote:
I am considering selling a Peterborough Zephyr. This is a 1956-57
model 14 ft. cedar strip with a full front deck. in very good
condition. Has been in the family since new. Was a Lions club raffle
item from Westport Ontario Canada. Was wondering where would be a good
site to list the boat. Thanks in advance *Barry

Barry, I really don't know, but there was a '54 model listed here that
brought $8900.00 (second from the bottom) Unfortunately they didn't
show a pic of the boat.

http://www.mmm.vianet.ca/boats_for_sale.htm

FA: Evinrude Zephyr carb plus many other old outboard parts gonecat General 15 January 28th 07 03:31 AM
Old Peterborough canoe Paul Tomblin General 2 May 24th 05 12:16 PM
Peterborough Monarch John Barker General 0 November 24th 03 11:39 PM
FS: Mens Vasque Zephyr GTX & Womens Rockport Killington boots bat-21 General 1 July 10th 03 07:35 PM